Windows 10: Text size Office 10

Discus and support Text size Office 10 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I want to increase the size of the text in my email screen which is very small. My screen setting is 125% because I have bad vision but the email side... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by RonBin79, Oct 10, 2017.

1. RonBin79 Win User

Text size Office 10

I want to increase the size of the text in my email screen which is very small. My screen setting is 125% because I have bad vision but the email side of Office10 (Outlook) remains at either pitch 8 or 9. Can anyone helpo please?

:)

RonBin79, Oct 10, 2017

2. explain advanced setting adjustment titles

Hi Marvin,

These options are controlling the text size of the system apps and settings. For example, the
    Menus, if you change the font size of it, it will effect the text size of the menu in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or any other Windows and office apps.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Dennis Mop, Oct 10, 2017
  3. Desktop Icon labels - Changed to teeny-tiny font after update

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

It could be due to incorrect settings or software changes.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

1. Right-click on the desktop. Click on
    Display Settings.

2. Change the size of apps, text and other items. Move it to 125% and check.

If the issue persists, then try to change the text size of Icons.

Right-click on the desktop. Click on Display Settings.

Click on Advanced Display Settings.

Click on Advanced sizing of text and other items.

Then click on change only the text size. In the drop down select
    Icons and size. Click on Apply.

For Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) issues, you need to post the query on Office forum.

Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 10, 2017
  4. AndreTen Win User

Text size Office 10

Just press Control and use mouse wheel to adjust the text size. Make sure that mouse cursor is in the window you want to adjust text.

AndreTen, Oct 10, 2017
  5. bro67 Win User
    I know the feeling. You can use the Accessibility settings to help. I use a spare 32" LCD for the desktop that we have Windows 10 setup on, when I have to do some work on it.

bro67, Oct 10, 2017
  6. RonBin79 Win User
    Thank you very much for that. For the last 17 years, I never knew that's what I could have done. The older you get the more you learn.

Thanks again,

RonBin85

RonBin79, Oct 10, 2017
  7. AndreTen Win User
    *Thumbs You're welcome RonBin79. Glad it worked *Smile

AndreTen, Oct 10, 2017
  8. bro67 Win User

Text size Office 10

I had Cataract Surgery about two years ago and I have to keep a pair of 2.5 readers in about every room. I swear that even with the lenses, it makes it worse at times. Just have to adapt. I keep my Macbook up to 1280x768, since it is a bit easier to see, but over this past month I have been having issues.

Remember to back up before making any changes. There are tools out that do help in making adjustments on your monitor for clearity and also adjust your back light down on your monitor. I have found that makes it a whole lot easier on your eyes.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Text size Office 10

1. Text size Office 10 - Similar Threads - Text size Office

2. text size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    text size: i literally just hit like one **** key and now suddenly my youtube cc is **** TINY and so are my notifications. i cant find anything on this and it's really **** annoying. how the **** did i do this and how do i fix it???...
  3. text size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    text size: i literally just hit like one **** key and now suddenly my youtube cc is **** TINY and so are my notifications. i cant find anything on this and it's really **** annoying. how the **** did i do this and how do i fix it???...
  4. text size

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. size of text

size of text: Please Help.I have tried every setting I can find with limited success. The text, icons, etc, are all sized well except for a few places that are so small I cant read them. For example, if I open "Control Panel" all the icons and text are perfectly sized for me to read. But...
  6. Text and Icon Size in Windows Office Applications

Text and Icon Size in Windows Office Applications: Somehow the text and icon size in my Windows office applications is annoyingly large. How do I change the size of the icon and the text on the menu bar?...
  7. Text Size

Text Size: I just updated to windows 2004 and it changed the text size under my displayed shortcuts. How do I change the text size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-size/71b48c43-aaf8-4b83-ad3a-87c6d6a6557f
  8. text size

text size: Anyone know how to change text size in the control panel of windows 10. I just got the 1903 update on a lenovo yoga 720. I can change it everywhere else, but not certail message boxes like control panel. The size is TINY in the panel. Thanks...
  9. Text size in programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Text size in programs: Hello, Is there some way to enlarge the text in programs interface. The text is so small, even with glasses difficult to read. Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 105364
  10. text size

in Windows 10 Support
    text size: I have just upgraded to windows 10. I find the text size of 125% best suits me - but it plays havoc with my SmartSuite 123 files. Any ways to selectively change the text size?? Thanks Colin Lambert 47758