Windows 10: Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small

Discus and support Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small. I used to be able to change the size on these items. Any suggestions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindyDB, Sep 28, 2019.

1. LindyDB Win User

Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small

Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small. I used to be able to change the size on these items. Any suggestions how I can select the font size?

:)

LindyDB, Sep 28, 2019

2. menu bar and favorite bar text size

my menu bar and favorite bar text is way too small. i've already done the control panel/syster/cange text size...it only changes text size within the explorer... not the menu and favorite bar text size. I'm 57 years old and my eyes are not that great.
    It looks like the kids at windows didn't think this one out. I guess going to android tablet or mac is my next choice.

josephpoczciwinski, Sep 28, 2019
  3. menu bar and favorite bar text size

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you’re not able to increase the size of Menu bar and Favorite bar text. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would suggest you to kindly follow these steps:

Method 1:

Follow the below steps to change the Screen Resolution.

1. Right click on the desktop and select Display Settings.

2. Under Customize your display window, look for change the size of Text apps and other items.

3. Move the slider accordingly and restart the PC.

4. Now check if the icons are large or small.

Method 2:

You may follow the steps mentioned in the article below to change the screen resolution and to make text and other items larger or smaller as per requirement.

Getting the best display on your monitor

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor

Method 3:

Changing the screen resolution-

1. Right click on any empty space on the desktop.

2. Click on Screen Resolution.

3. In the Resolution drop down menu, take the bar to highest point which is recommended.

4. Now click on apply and then OK.

5. Now check the status.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ankit Rajput, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Dellon17 Win User

Text Size on Favorites Bar

Is there a way to change the text size on the Favorites Bar of Internet Explorer 11 with Windows 10.

On my computer the Favorites Bar is one line below the Menu Bar. It has headings for sites that I go to often, such as Google, MSN Hotmail, Yahoo, and others.

I've gone to Control Panel - Appearance and Personalization - Display. At that location, I was able to change the size of the text on the Menu Bar(Menus) , but there was nothing for the Favorites Bar.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Dellon17, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small - Similar Threads - Text size Menu

2. Menu bar font too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Menu bar font too small: I have difficulty reading the text on program menu bars. There used to be a very useful Display dialogue - very detailed - where I could choose size and colours for menu bars, dialogues and lots of other items. Win!0 seems to have removed it which is really frustrating.I know...
  3. Menu bar font too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Menu bar font too small: I have difficulty reading the text on program menu bars. There used to be a very useful Display dialogue - very detailed - where I could choose size and colours for menu bars, dialogues and lots of other items. Win!0 seems to have removed it which is really frustrating.I know...
  4. Menu bar font too small

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Text size on menu bar and favorite's bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text size on menu bar and favorite's bar: The text size is very tiny. How do I enlarge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/text-size-on-menu-bar-and-favorites-bar/18079f05-fded-431a-b58a-beee327cf147
  6. Menu Bar Text Size Too Small (IE 11 )

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar Text Size Too Small (IE 11 ): User updated to Windows 10. She wants her menu bar text size to be larger. We tried the Tool-Internet Options-Text Size, Control +, and we tried changing the display options. All these do are change the screen items. All we want is for the Menu Bar Text Size to increase. Any...
  7. IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small

in Windows 10 Support
    IE 11 Menu Bar Text Size Too Small: User updated to Windows 10. She wants her menu bar text size to be larger. We tried the Tool-Internet Options-Text Size, Control +, and we tried changing the display options. All these do are change the screen items. All we want is for the Menu Bar Text Size to increase. Any...
  8. size of favorites bar icon and text

in Windows 10 Support
    size of favorites bar icon and text: 1803 just downloaded, I need to get things back the way they were, the icons and text in favorites bar are smaller than they were, how to make larger 109809
  9. Favorites bar

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites bar: Hi folks. My Favorites bar has gone. Not talking about Bookmarks but Favorites. I'm using Google Chrome and the bar was there last night but has now disappeared. Any thoughts? In the meantime I've tried to recall as many favorites as possible and put them into Bookmarks but...
  10. Menu Bar, Favorites & Favorites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Menu Bar, Favorites & Favorites Bar: I am presently using IE 11 and thinking about switching to another browser. I am looking for a browser that has the above titles shown on the home page in the same way as IE 11. Are there any available? 71224