Windows 10: Text size too big

Discus and support Text size too big in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have windows 10, and all of a sudden all of the text is way too big. The settings say that the text is normal size but i used to be able to read the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sammy Rucker, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Text size too big

I have windows 10, and all of a sudden all of the text is way too big. The settings say that the text is normal size but i used to be able to read the entire name of things like the names of icons on the desktop and all the text on the file explorer.

Text size too big 8fe8e820-a313-4e22-9bca-b740d28df58f?upload=true.png Text size too big 69db6be0-1d87-4d29-aeac-ee1e04e22807?upload=true.png

:)

Sammy Rucker, Jul 8, 2020

2. Text size too big in some web pages after anniversary update

Text size too big in some web pages like Wikipedia after anniversary update, I have a Lumia 950. Please don't tell me change the size in easy of access configuration because it changes the size in all the text in my phone and that text is OK.

Gumaro Fuentes Soto, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Internet explorer toolbar font size too big with all other text and titles appropriately sized

Hi Laura,

There may be changes that were made in the configuration settings of your browser. To change the font size in Internet Explorer, here are the steps that you can perform:

• Launch Internet Explorer, then while it’s open, press
      Alt
      on your keyboard to make the Menu bar visible.
    • Click View.
    • Select Text size. Then, choose your preferred text size.

For any results, just send us a reply.

Louie Del, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Text size too big

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Text size too big

1. Text size too big - Similar Threads - Text size too

2. CMD window size is always too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD window size is always too big: Every time I open CMD, or a script that uses it, it always appears in a large window, when it's not necessary... It even fills up my 15.6 inch screen, almost completelyAnyone know a fix for it? I already tried the cascade windows option, and pressing control and closing the...
  3. CMD window size is always too big

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CMD window size is always too big: Every time I open CMD, or a script that uses it, it always appears in a large window, when it's not necessary... It even fills up my 15.6 inch screen, almost completelyAnyone know a fix for it? I already tried the cascade windows option, and pressing control and closing the...
  4. Text too big for icons and in programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text too big for icons and in programs: The text size has just randomly enlarged for all my files and folders and in programmes such as Microsoft Word: the ribbon/toolbar at the top of a Word document has enlarged. The text written on internet tabs as well ahs got bigger. In settings: I have changed display...
  5. Games size too big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games size too big: So I wanted to download a game and for eg lets take the game "hollow knight" for now. So I searched up its size on steam and it said that its 3.5 gb something and when i went to xbox app the download size is 7gb can someone explain why?...
  6. My font size is way too big

My font size is way too big: My font size is way to large - how can i shrink it down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-font-size-is-way-too-big/34021dce-8240-4c29-a2f1-abc549167ca9
  7. Screen size too big

Screen size too big: Hey everyone My monitor dies so I temporarily theived a 13' led toshiba tv I have around. Connected via HDMI Running Windows 10 insider latest build My desktop is way too large to fit on the screen. I have to drag the tasl bar up to its maximum height just to see it....
  8. Corrupted files/size far too big

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted files/size far too big: [ATTACH] Help - I copied my images from phone to laptop. Now the folder is showing astronomical sizes, and all files are corrupted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-filessize-far-too-big/9a0a7d33-859c-43c3-8150-4c67861c66ae"
  9. Windows/Office font sizes too BIG

Windows/Office font sizes too BIG: So the latest update to Office has made the ribbon icons and font sizes even bigger, and I'm getting fed up with this! I have a 16" monitor that is 1366 x 768 for its highest resolution, and I don't want the ribbon taking up 20% of my screen space! There USED to be...
  10. Font size too big for some programs

Font size too big for some programs: Hey guys. I need your help. Not long ago, I refreshed my Windows 10 laptop. when installing programs I noticed some of them now seem to have a bolder font than their usual appearance. The used to look like this... [ATTACH] I regret not having a screenshot of Easy Audio...