Windows 10: text size

Discus and support text size in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have just upgraded to windows 10. I find the text size of 125% best suits me - but it plays havoc with my SmartSuite 123 files. Any ways to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by colin76lambert, Apr 18, 2016.

1. text size

I have just upgraded to windows 10.

I find the text size of 125% best suits me - but it plays havoc with my SmartSuite 123 files.

Any ways to selectively change the text size??

Thanks

Colin Lambert

:)

colin76lambert, Apr 18, 2016

2. text size

text size

text size

text size

Shenan Stanley, Apr 18, 2016
  3. everything is magnified on lumia 535

The text size in 'ease of access' is set on the smallest level but the text size is still not small. And the problem is not with the text size but with the phone.

ZahraSohail, Apr 18, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

text size

If you do not want to set it at 125%, and if you are using a mouse with wheel at the top....................

Press Ctrl key and hold > roll the wheel.
    Clockwise is to decrease text size.
    Counter-clockwise is to increase the text size.

That will mean that on every page you are viewing, you need to manually roll the mouse wheel to adjust text size.

Not what you prefer. I know that.
    Just to show you an alternative.

davidhk, Apr 18, 2016
  5. Brilliant - not only does it work but it does not affect SmartSuite and appeared to survive a restart

Colin

colin76lambert, Apr 18, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    If you are satisfied with the solution, please mark your thread as Solved.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

text size

1. text size - Similar Threads - text size

2. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Customization
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  3. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  4. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!: How can I increase the text size in Microsoft Outlook's reading pane? My emails are suddenly arriving in text that is the equivalent of 6pt type! The text in other panes in the window, e.g., Folders, Favorites, abbreviated list of emails--are much larger approx. 14pt text. I...
  6. Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!

Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!: How can I increase the text size in Microsoft Outlook's reading pane? My emails are suddenly arriving in text that is the equivalent of 6pt type! The text in other panes in the window, e.g., Folders, Favorites, abbreviated list of emails--are much larger approx. 14pt text. I...
  7. Why did my font size get smaller for desktop icon text and google chrome tabs after a...

Why did my font size get smaller for desktop icon text and google chrome tabs after a...: I restarted my computer for a windows update and afterwards I noticed that the text under my desktop icons and well as the text in my google chrome tabs are visibly smaller. I don't know what's going on because I never messed with the fonts before. How do I change it back?...
  8. Why did my font size get smaller for desktop icon text and google chrome tabs after a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my font size get smaller for desktop icon text and google chrome tabs after a...: I restarted my computer for a windows update and afterwards I noticed that the text under my desktop icons and well as the text in my google chrome tabs are visibly smaller. I don't know what's going on because I never messed with the fonts before. How do I change it back?...
  9. Why does Windows 11 paint limit text size to only 22 points?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 paint limit text size to only 22 points?: Why does windows 11 Paint limit text size to only 22 points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-11-paint-limit-text-size-to-only/fb07043d-c2d0-4a64-95da-2cc010467daf
  10. Why does Windows 11 paint limit text size to only 22 points?

Why does Windows 11 paint limit text size to only 22 points?: Why does windows 11 Paint limit text size to only 22 points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-11-paint-limit-text-size-to-only/fb07043d-c2d0-4a64-95da-2cc010467daf