Windows 10: Text Size

Discus and support Text Size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just updated to windows 2004 and it changed the text size under my displayed shortcuts. How do I change the text size?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kenneth Pincus, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Text Size

I just updated to windows 2004 and it changed the text size under my displayed shortcuts. How do I change the text size?

:)

Kenneth Pincus, Jun 17, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Icon & text size

To resolve your concern, we’d recommend that you follow the steps provided on how to change the font size. Here’s how to do it:

• Right-click on desktop and select Display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size. Select the item you want to change in the drop-down list and choose the text size.
    • Click on Apply.
    Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Text Size

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Text Size

1. Text Size - Similar Threads - Text Size

2. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Customization
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  3. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    increase in brightness and size of texts: Yesterday all of sudden the laptop brightness just got increased and the texts got huger and brighter, adjusting brightness still doesnt change the brightness of the text its literally hurts my eyes...
  4. increase in brightness and size of texts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!: How can I increase the text size in Microsoft Outlook's reading pane? My emails are suddenly arriving in text that is the equivalent of 6pt type! The text in other panes in the window, e.g., Folders, Favorites, abbreviated list of emails--are much larger approx. 14pt text. I...
  6. Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!

Text size too small in MS Outlook reading pane!: How can I increase the text size in Microsoft Outlook's reading pane? My emails are suddenly arriving in text that is the equivalent of 6pt type! The text in other panes in the window, e.g., Folders, Favorites, abbreviated list of emails--are much larger approx. 14pt text. I...
  7. Why did my font size get smaller for desktop icon text and google chrome tabs after a...

Why did my font size get smaller for desktop icon text and google chrome tabs after a...: I restarted my computer for a windows update and afterwards I noticed that the text under my desktop icons and well as the text in my google chrome tabs are visibly smaller. I don't know what's going on because I never messed with the fonts before. How do I change it back?...
  8. Why did my font size get smaller for desktop icon text and google chrome tabs after a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my font size get smaller for desktop icon text and google chrome tabs after a...: I restarted my computer for a windows update and afterwards I noticed that the text under my desktop icons and well as the text in my google chrome tabs are visibly smaller. I don't know what's going on because I never messed with the fonts before. How do I change it back?...
  9. Why does Windows 11 paint limit text size to only 22 points?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 11 paint limit text size to only 22 points?: Why does windows 11 Paint limit text size to only 22 points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-11-paint-limit-text-size-to-only/fb07043d-c2d0-4a64-95da-2cc010467daf
  10. Why does Windows 11 paint limit text size to only 22 points?

Why does Windows 11 paint limit text size to only 22 points?: Why does windows 11 Paint limit text size to only 22 points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-11-paint-limit-text-size-to-only/fb07043d-c2d0-4a64-95da-2cc010467daf