Windows 10: text smaller

Discus and support text smaller in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since facebook changed , my text is too large. How do I change it? I have a option of 100 % or 125%. I need it smaller.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RhondaRalph, Nov 25, 2020.

1. text smaller

Since facebook changed , my text is too large. How do I change it? I have a option of 100 % or 125%. I need it smaller.

:)

RhondaRalph, Nov 25, 2020

2. Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Nov 25, 2020
  3. make text smaller on this PC

make text smaller on this PC HPDesktop

ThorntonGarrett, Nov 25, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

text smaller

make text smaller on this PC

Hi Thornton,

Do you want to make all text smaller, or just text one your Desktop or in certain applications, please explain this in a bit more detail - the solution will be different for each scenario . . .

DaveM121, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

text smaller

1. text smaller - Similar Threads - text smaller

2. Why did my font size get smaller for desktop icon text and google chrome tabs after a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did my font size get smaller for desktop icon text and google chrome tabs after a...: I restarted my computer for a windows update and afterwards I noticed that the text under my desktop icons and well as the text in my google chrome tabs are visibly smaller. I don't know what's going on because I never messed with the fonts before. How do I change it back?...
  3. Why did my font size get smaller for desktop icon text and google chrome tabs after a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my font size get smaller for desktop icon text and google chrome tabs after a...: I restarted my computer for a windows update and afterwards I noticed that the text under my desktop icons and well as the text in my google chrome tabs are visibly smaller. I don't know what's going on because I never messed with the fonts before. How do I change it back?...
  4. text size in apps became significantly smaller for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    text size in apps became significantly smaller for no reason: Happened a few days ago on Windows 11 and didn't even change any settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-size-in-apps-became-significantly-smaller-for/953707cc-9c94-4031-8b05-17efbbf02c87
  5. text size in apps became significantly smaller for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    text size in apps became significantly smaller for no reason: Happened a few days ago on Windows 11 and didn't even change any settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-size-in-apps-became-significantly-smaller-for/953707cc-9c94-4031-8b05-17efbbf02c87
  6. reducing text size in windows 10 smaller than 100%

in Windows 10 Customization
    reducing text size in windows 10 smaller than 100%: how do you reduce text size smaller than 100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reducing-text-size-in-windows-10-smaller-than-100/6e1126af-d61b-4f2a-b628-5ea0a517770c
  7. Desktop icon text to the right - and smaller icons than settings allow

Desktop icon text to the right - and smaller icons than settings allow: Hi guys, Is there any way on windows 10 to make the desktop icons appear as do on this macbook. I feel like even the 'small' setting is too big for the desktop, and the text below the icon cuts off part of the icon desciption. I have uploadet a screenshot. Thanks in...
  8. How can you make text and apps smaller than 100%?

How can you make text and apps smaller than 100%?: How can you make text and apps smaller than 100%? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-you-make-text-and-apps-smaller-than-100/3aeec29b-c49d-4858-a98a-7e50aadc9776
  9. Restarting with nonnative resolution made text a lot smaller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restarting with nonnative resolution made text a lot smaller: I have a 16:9 1080p laptop display. I switched the resolution to 1440:1080 (4:3) stretched to play CSGO. I then restarted my PC without changing it back to 16:9. After it restarted and I changed the resolution back, a lot of the text was smaller, like the text in chrome tabs,...
  10. Pop-up windows font size is much smaller than other text

Pop-up windows font size is much smaller than other text: [ATTACH] Windows 10 allows user to change font size BUT that does not alter the pop-up windows. For example, from within Control Panel the pop-up is too small to read. Need a way to fix this....