Windows 10: text suggestion learning passwords

Discus and support text suggestion learning passwords in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hello! windows 10 'text suggestions' has learned my passwords and is now suggesting them back to me in a way that is visible(!), even when not in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ohyeahwowsocool9, Feb 4, 2020.

1. text suggestion learning passwords

hello! windows 10 'text suggestions' has learned my passwords and is now suggesting them back to me in a way that is visible(!), even when not in password boxes. is it possible to fix that without turning off text suggestions? how do i delete the learned words/passwords? thank you for your help!

submitted by /u/ohyeahwowsocool9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ohyeahwowsocool9, Feb 4, 2020

2. text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Feb 4, 2020
  3. NogtTL Win User
    Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, Feb 4, 2020
  4. text suggestion learning passwords

text suggestion

Hello,

If you want to delete a specific word from the text suggestions, the option is unavailable at the moment. You can only turn off the text suggestion by going to
    Settings > Time & language >
    Keyboards
    > Select the language. We recommend sending your concern as a suggestion on our Feedback Hub, so we can consider this on the next update. To send a feedback using your phone, you can follow
    the steps below:

1. Go to All apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app.
    2. Open the Menu icon at the top left side.
    3. Select Feedback, then tap the Add button
      (+) at the top right side.
    4. Select Suggestion and provide the details needed in the box.
    5. Select the right category and then submit.

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Let us know if you have any concerns.

3482be97-15ec-4271-be40-2f9a31b21207, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

text suggestion learning passwords

1. text suggestion learning passwords - Similar Threads - text suggestion learning

2. In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: make the choice between the suggested words by the "up arrow" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-enable-text-suggestions-in-windows-ive/cf37a763-b332-4047-82f9-a934f71e250a
  3. In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: make the choice between the suggested words by the "up arrow" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-enable-text-suggestions-in-windows-ive/cf37a763-b332-4047-82f9-a934f71e250a
  4. keyboard text suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard text suggestions: Is there any way I can reset the text prediction of the touch keyboard or hardware keyboard and delete the words that windows 10 has stored since I started using the pc? I tried disabling the "Show text suggestions as I type" and reenabling it but that didn't work I also...
  5. keyboard text suggestions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard text suggestions: Is there any way I can reset the text prediction of the touch keyboard or hardware keyboard and delete the words that windows 10 has stored since I started using the pc? I tried disabling the "Show text suggestions as I type" and reenabling it but that didn't work I also...
  6. Learn hardware keyboard text suggests

in Windows 10 Customization
    Learn hardware keyboard text suggests: I am using the hardware keyboard text suggestions. but it is not learning new words. How do I get it to learn new words please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/learn-hardware-keyboard-text-suggests/e6258a93-8da7-4704-a0ca-f8948e3eded5
  7. text suggestion menu empty

text suggestion menu empty: How to fix text suggestion menu like this:[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-suggestion-menu-empty/76978092-2f21-438a-84d7-1ba658f21d20
  8. Removing learned text suggestions from Windows 10 keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing learned text suggestions from Windows 10 keyboard: Where is the setting for clearing learned text suggestions from the keyboard? The obvious holding the touch on the suggestion doesn't prompt a removal option window for the specific word, which would be the ideal scenario. One of the suggestions is one of my passwords but if...
  9. Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion: I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here. Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to loop though text suggestions insert the text suggestion...
  10. Add entries for Text Suggestions?

Add entries for Text Suggestions?: Is there a way for me to add 'custom' text to the Windows Text Suggestions? For example, if I type in '65', I'd like to get a suggestion for '6530-A'. Thanks for any help or advice!...