Windows 10: Text Suggestions for Hardware Keyboard not working

Discus and support Text Suggestions for Hardware Keyboard not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have enabled all the settings in my laptop at home but there is no pop up windows for suggested words. I have an other Pc at work and it works fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by aki12, Jan 19, 2021.

1. aki12 Win User

Text Suggestions for Hardware Keyboard not working

I have enabled all the settings in my laptop at home but there is no pop up windows for suggested words. I have an other Pc at work and it works fine. I don't know what else to do.
    Thanks.

:)

aki12, Jan 19, 2021

2. Learn hardware keyboard text suggests

I am using the hardware keyboard text suggestions. but it is not learning new words. How do I get it to learn new words please?

ChildrensTrust, Jan 19, 2021
  3. text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jan 19, 2021
  4. randybw57 Win User

Hardware Keyboard: Show text suggestions.... 'pending' becomes 'spending

Wilfredo_Soto, that article seems to apply to Word.

I am talking about the 'Show text suggestions ....' that is now part of Windows itself.

Settings/Devices/Typing/Hardware Keyboard

randybw57, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Text Suggestions for Hardware Keyboard not working - Similar Threads - Text Suggestions Hardware

2. In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: make the choice between the suggested words by the "up arrow" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-enable-text-suggestions-in-windows-ive/cf37a763-b332-4047-82f9-a934f71e250a
  3. In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: make the choice between the suggested words by the "up arrow" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-enable-text-suggestions-in-windows-ive/cf37a763-b332-4047-82f9-a934f71e250a
  4. keyboard text suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard text suggestions: Is there any way I can reset the text prediction of the touch keyboard or hardware keyboard and delete the words that windows 10 has stored since I started using the pc? I tried disabling the "Show text suggestions as I type" and reenabling it but that didn't work I also...
  5. keyboard text suggestions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard text suggestions: Is there any way I can reset the text prediction of the touch keyboard or hardware keyboard and delete the words that windows 10 has stored since I started using the pc? I tried disabling the "Show text suggestions as I type" and reenabling it but that didn't work I also...
  6. Learn hardware keyboard text suggests

in Windows 10 Customization
    Learn hardware keyboard text suggests: I am using the hardware keyboard text suggestions. but it is not learning new words. How do I get it to learn new words please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/learn-hardware-keyboard-text-suggests/e6258a93-8da7-4704-a0ca-f8948e3eded5
  7. Text Prediction tool for Hardware Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text Prediction tool for Hardware Keyboard: Hi I am using Text Prediction tool for Hardware Keyboard. Is there a keyboard shortcut to implement the suggestions, instead of using the mouse to click on them Thanks in advance...
  8. Clear "Text Suggestions" cache for Hardware Keyboard - Security hole

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clear "Text Suggestions" cache for Hardware Keyboard - Security hole: I've just been upgraded to Windows 10 (May edition) from Windows 7. Having switched on "Show text suggestions" under Typing > Hardware keyboard I have found what I consider a potential security hole. At some point during setup I must have missed a tab when entering a User...
  9. Add Space after Text Suggestion for Hardware Keyboard in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Space after Text Suggestion for Hardware Keyboard in Windows 10: How to: Add Space after Text Suggestion for Hardware Keyboard in Windows 10 Turn On or Off Add Space after Text Suggestion for Hardware Keyboard in Windows 10 Starting with text suggestions while typing on a hardware keyboard. Text suggestions for hardware keyboard...
  10. Turn On or Off Text Suggestions for Hardware Keyboard in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Text Suggestions for Hardware Keyboard in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Text Suggestions for Hardware Keyboard in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Text Suggestions for Hardware Keyboard in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 17035, Microsoft is introducing the ability to see text suggestions while typing on a...