Windows 10: text to my phone

Discus and support text to my phone in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received this text message but I did not delete my phone number 281-250-9120 and I don’t know what Hotmail ID is 12812509120 deleted from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TimKing6, May 12, 2020.

1. TimKing6 Win User

text to my phone

I received this text message but I did not delete my phone number 281-250-9120 and I don’t know what Hotmail ID is

12812509120 deleted from Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Not you? https://account.live.com/a

:)

TimKing6, May 12, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 12, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, May 12, 2020
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

text to my phone

How to send an email that a phone receives as a text?

At my office, we want to have the ability to communicate with our electricians who are fairly low tech people. They don't check emails often, but text messaging would work fine for our need. I know with Verizon and Sprint you can using the text messaging app on the phone to text an email, and then if you reply to say L: 9995724770@VTEXT.COM that email will go to the phone as a text message.

Short of having all the electricians text an email to get these addresses, is there an easier way to go about this? I've never really dealt with mass texting before. Is say a Droid phone capable of sending a text to 40 people?

OrbitzXT, May 12, 2020
Thema:

text to my phone

1. text to my phone - Similar Threads - text phone

2. phone app on pc cant send or delete text messages windows 10 synced to Huawei se mate,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phone app on pc cant send or delete text messages windows 10 synced to Huawei se mate,...: phone app on pc cant send or delete text messages windows 10 synced to Huawei SE mate, Android 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-app-on-pc-cant-send-or-delete-text-messages/6dbe758b-2585-46ac-b5fd-d8cd16b57e5f
  3. change password without phone text

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    change password without phone text: I inherited a laptop when my Father-in-law died. I have the password to log in and it works fine - I am cleaning it up and setting it up for my son to use for school work. I am trying to change the password login for the computer, but it needs to verify the password change...
  4. cortana texting between phone and PC for android

in Cortana
    cortana texting between phone and PC for android: I installed the texting app and cortana on my phone, but can't figure out how to send a text on my PC using cortana. I do not have a search bar when I open cortana on my PC....
  5. No text message notifications in Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No text message notifications in Your Phone app: I set up the Your Phone app with my Galaxy S9 and it mostly works, I can see photos, make calls, I've enabled notification access in the phone's permission settings, and I can send and receive texts and system-related notifications. The battery optimization exception setting...
  6. Not receiving photos attached to text messages in Your Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving photos attached to text messages in Your Phone: Hello, Your Phone is installed and running on my laptop, which is running Windows 10 Home 1809. I installed Your Phone Companion on my Moto G6 today. I believe I got the app working, but I'm not able to receive pictures sent to me via text messages. When I look at my...
  7. Your Phone App Text SMS messages - can't get back to list

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone App Text SMS messages - can't get back to list: Your Phone app working well with my Note 10+. There is a (bug?) where if i click on Recent Messages, then open one of the conversations, I can find no way to get BACK to the list, short of closing and then re-opening Your Phone app. Anyone else seeing this behavior?...
  8. How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone

in Windows 10 News
    How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 and Android has come a long way. Microsoft offers the Phone app which allows one to connect the phone, and then access data. However, it needs Microsoft Launcher or Cortana to make it work. It brings notifications, messaging [...] This post How to...
  9. Did the Microsoft people kill texting from the PC using Cortana and the phone?

in Cortana
    Did the Microsoft people kill texting from the PC using Cortana and the phone?: On the PC, I used to be able to type "send text" and then they moved the cheese and it was "send text message" in order to send a text message through the phone. Today I just noticed that even that doesn't work now. Instead I get a message that says to use Cortana on the...
  10. No text phone. Can i get text calls on my PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No text phone. Can i get text calls on my PC?: My friends keep bugging me to get a text phone so they can text me instead of sending emails. I do not need a text phone, period. So I am wondering if I can get text calls on my PC and they get my emails on their text phones....