Windows 10: text to my phone

Discus and support text to my phone in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received this text message but I did not delete my phone number 281-250-9120 and I don’t know what Hotmail ID is 12812509120 deleted from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TimKing6, May 12, 2020.

1. TimKing6 Win User

text to my phone

I received this text message but I did not delete my phone number 281-250-9120 and I don’t know what Hotmail ID is

12812509120 deleted from Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Not you? https://account.live.com/a

:)

TimKing6, May 12, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 12, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, May 12, 2020
  4. OrbitzXT Win User

text to my phone

How to send an email that a phone receives as a text?

At my office, we want to have the ability to communicate with our electricians who are fairly low tech people. They don't check emails often, but text messaging would work fine for our need. I know with Verizon and Sprint you can using the text messaging app on the phone to text an email, and then if you reply to say L: 9995724770@VTEXT.COM that email will go to the phone as a text message.

Short of having all the electricians text an email to get these addresses, is there an easier way to go about this? I've never really dealt with mass texting before. Is say a Droid phone capable of sending a text to 40 people?

OrbitzXT, May 12, 2020
Thema:

text to my phone

1. text to my phone - Similar Threads - text phone

2. why do I get the message "We cannot send a text message to this number" to any phone I use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I get the message "We cannot send a text message to this number" to any phone I use?: I'm trying to recover access to my microsoft accounts and after resetting my password and next ask to get a verification code from my phone, I get a message that "We cannot send a text message to this number". No one @ microsoft has been able to help and always send me do the...
  3. why do I get the message "We cannot send a text message to this number" to any phone I use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why do I get the message "We cannot send a text message to this number" to any phone I use?: I'm trying to recover access to my microsoft accounts and after resetting my password and next ask to get a verification code from my phone, I get a message that "We cannot send a text message to this number". No one @ microsoft has been able to help and always send me do the...
  4. Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue: The fact that Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days is a real problem for me, and I'm sure for many other people.One example: I have bought concert tickets for a gig several months away. The website instructions state that "the ticket and barcode will be...
  5. Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue

Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue: The fact that Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days is a real problem for me, and I'm sure for many other people.One example: I have bought concert tickets for a gig several months away. The website instructions state that "the ticket and barcode will be...
  6. Anyway to make notification sound for texts come out headphones instead of mobile phone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyway to make notification sound for texts come out headphones instead of mobile phone...: While playing games with my headset on, if someone texts me the notification sound comes from my phone and since I'm in a full screen app I do not see any notification about the text so I miss the texts. I would like to have the notification sound come from both the phone AND...
  7. Anyway to make notification sound for texts come out headphones instead of mobile phone...

Anyway to make notification sound for texts come out headphones instead of mobile phone...: While playing games with my headset on, if someone texts me the notification sound comes from my phone and since I'm in a full screen app I do not see any notification about the text so I miss the texts. I would like to have the notification sound come from both the phone AND...
  8. Phone Link will receive texts but won't allow to send.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link will receive texts but won't allow to send.: Hello, for the last few weeks I have been experiencing issues when trying to sent texts with Phone Link. I have removed my phone, and both apps, rebooted both devices, reinstalled both apps and connected to bluetooth fresh and it still will not work. I made sure before...
  9. Phone Link will receive texts but won't allow to send.

Phone Link will receive texts but won't allow to send.: Hello, for the last few weeks I have been experiencing issues when trying to sent texts with Phone Link. I have removed my phone, and both apps, rebooted both devices, reinstalled both apps and connected to bluetooth fresh and it still will not work. I made sure before...
  10. pHONE ON MY ACCOUNT IS A LAND LINE i CANNOT RECEIVE A TEXT TO VERIFY WHO i AM; HOW DO i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pHONE ON MY ACCOUNT IS A LAND LINE i CANNOT RECEIVE A TEXT TO VERIFY WHO i AM; HOW DO i...: Phone on my account is a land line; I cannot receive a text with this phone to verify who I am; How do I correct this? Can some one call to verify?...