Windows 10: Text-to-speech?

Discus and support Text-to-speech? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, just installed Win10 Pro 64 on my laptop and was wondering if they built in a Text-to-speech app? Like something you can copy-paste text in?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by seek, Jul 30, 2015.

1. seek Win User

Text-to-speech?

Hello, just installed Win10 Pro 64 on my laptop and was wondering if they built in a Text-to-speech app? Like something you can copy-paste text in?

-thanks!

:)

2. Lost Text Win User

Windows phone upgraded to Windows 10 - lost all text messages

Hi I upgraded my windows phone to Windows 10 but then I lost all my text messages. Microsoft don't seem to want to help. Any ideas?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Lost Text, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Lost Text Win User
    Windows phone upgraded to Windows 10 - lost all text messages

My phone is a BLU WIN JR LTE X130E

I did not make a back up because there was no warning my text files would be affected.

Lost Text, Jul 30, 2015
  4. seek Win User

Text-to-speech?

thanks!

Thema:

Text-to-speech?

1. Text-to-speech? - Similar Threads - Text speech

2. I can't remove Text to Speech voice via Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't remove Text to Speech voice via Settings: I tried to remove a text to speech language pack that I no longer want via Settings, but the Remove button is faded and disabled. Is there another way to do so like removing it via Regedit or File Explorer?...
  3. How can I use Cortana voice in Text To Speech ?

in Cortana
    How can I use Cortana voice in Text To Speech ?: Hi, I 'm using Windows 10 Home. I want to use Cortana voice in a Text To Speech software called Balabolka.I have Cortana installed in my Windows.In Balabolka I only see two Microsoft voices: Microsoft Zira and Microsoft David. Cortana voice should be there, but I don't see...
  4. How to unlock extra Text to Speech Voices in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to unlock extra Text to Speech Voices in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you install Language Packs for your version of Windows, you can get many more localized Text-to-Speech voices. In this post, we will show you how unlock extra Text to Speech Voices on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC by performing a registry tweak. Unlock extra...
  5. Why is windows text to speech so awful?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is windows text to speech so awful?: I use in browser text to speech program for listening to things because of bad eyesight and sometimes it is just nice to lay back and listen or do other stuff while listening. Recently kindle browser version blocked text to speech programs. So I tried using their app that has...
  6. Remove text to speech voice without going to Settings.

Remove text to speech voice without going to Settings.: I have a problem. In Settings > Time and Language > Speech, whenever I click on a voice, the remove button is faded and won't let me remove the voice. Is there any other way to do this?...
  7. how can you change the alert voice (text to speech) default?

how can you change the alert voice (text to speech) default?: Windows Home v 20H2, OS build 19042.928 For those of us that are hard of hearing, is there a way to change the "male" default alert voice (text to speech)? 179708
  8. Speech to Text

Speech to Text: In an online lecture and wanna take notes without having to type. I know with macs you can double tap the FN key to activate a speech to text thing that will take whatever a prof is saying and write it down in a word doc. How tf do I do this on windows? submitted by...
  9. Text-To-Speech voices not installing properly

Text-To-Speech voices not installing properly: As part of a development project, I downloaded/installed some new TTS files: English-Australia Voices: James/Catherine, English-Great Britain Voices: George/Hazel/Susan & English-Ireland Voices: Sean. All voices worked properly after installation using the "Preview Voice"...
  10. I think text to speech is randomly turning on?

I think text to speech is randomly turning on?: Every couple of hours the text to speech will say something, but I haven't been able to understand what it is saying yet because it is happening while I play a video on youtube. I make sure do rewind the video to see if it is coming from the video. I have all other tabs...