Windows 10: Text too big for icons and in programs

Discus and support Text too big for icons and in programs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The text size has just randomly enlarged for all my files and folders and in programmes such as Microsoft Word: the ribbon/toolbar at the top of a Word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UserH146, Jan 14, 2021.

1. UserH146 Win User

Text too big for icons and in programs

The text size has just randomly enlarged for all my files and folders and in programmes such as Microsoft Word: the ribbon/toolbar at the top of a Word document has enlarged. The text written on internet tabs as well ahs got bigger.

In settings:

I have changed display scale and layout- this didn't work

I have tried to shrink text size, but the text size slider was already at its smallest, so would only let me enlarge.

I have updated my graphics card - this did nothing

I have also tried ctrl and moving my mouse wheel. This only changed the size of my icons and there is nothing wrong with the size of them. Only the text underneath them.

Here is an example: Text too big for icons and in programs 1df76456-d103-42f2-868f-a09c5099d36f?upload=true.png

Please help!

:)

UserH146, Jan 14, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

3. Things are zoomed in: BNig icons, within the program the icons are really big.

Hello Jenicel,

Meant to say this:

Things are zoomed in: Big icons, within all the program the icons and texts are really big.

Also, its not letting me edit the post now.

Rahul

RahulMehendiratta, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Text too big for icons and in programs

TEXT TO SMALL ICONS TO BIG

AFTER THE LAST WINDOWS UPDATE MY DESKTOP ICONS ARE NOW TO BIG .THE TEXT UNDER THE ICONS VERY VERY SMALL NO ONE CAN READ THEM.UNDER DOCUMENTS TEXT VERY SMALL UNDER MY PICTURES TEXT VERY SMALL .IT WAS OK UNTIL THEY DID LAST WINDOWS UPDATE.NEED HELP FIXING
    THIS PROBLEM.THIS IS A LAPTOP UPGRADED TO WINDOWS 10

MOM GLENDA ROBERSON, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Text too big for icons and in programs

1. Text too big for icons and in programs - Similar Threads - Text too big

2. How To Fix Text Font Too Big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Fix Text Font Too Big: I changed Text Size in Make Text Bigger And I want Change it Back To Normal Then I adjusted it to 100% and this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-text-font-too-big/7cc8b56b-2fae-452b-ae32-e01a5e6adcc0
  3. How To Fix Text Font Too Big

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Fix Text Font Too Big: I changed Text Size in Make Text Bigger And I want Change it Back To Normal Then I adjusted it to 100% and this happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-text-font-too-big/7cc8b56b-2fae-452b-ae32-e01a5e6adcc0
  4. Taskbar Icons too big and other problems.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Icons too big and other problems.: Hi, when I had installed Windows 10 on my Computer My taskbar icons were HUGE. Here is the screenshot,for u guys it may not look like its big, but in my screen its huge, and when i try to record my cursor looks like as if it was recorded in 720p, and my display is 1080p with...
  5. Taskbar icons too big

Taskbar icons too big: Hi how can i make the icons on the taskbar smaller that 100% It too big for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-too-big/1da51358-a31a-43e5-86cf-f6ed5bad50b4
  6. Text size too big

Text size too big: I have windows 10, and all of a sudden all of the text is way too big. The settings say that the text is normal size but i used to be able to read the entire name of things like the names of icons on the desktop and all the text on the file explorer. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. icons on the display are way too big

icons on the display are way too big: After the last update the icons on the display are way too big, how can I change them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-the-display-are-way-too-big/b1d1845e-2c33-4f7d-9d1a-ae499f0f3015
  8. Icons too big in toobar

Icons too big in toobar: Ho do I fix this without a restart?[ATTACH] On my second monitor, the time font is too large and the taskbar alert icons are fuzzy like they're not scaling correctly: [ATTACH] Problem occurs when I dock my laptop. Have had the same issue with a Surface laptop dock and my...
  9. Font size too big for some programs

Font size too big for some programs: Hey guys. I need your help. Not long ago, I refreshed my Windows 10 laptop. when installing programs I noticed some of them now seem to have a bolder font than their usual appearance. The used to look like this... [ATTACH] I regret not having a screenshot of Easy Audio...
  10. Program is too big for window - Windows 10

Program is too big for window - Windows 10: hi, can someone help me, I am having the problem of some programs showing up too big for the window? this usually happens in printing preferences and other applications. the window is locked, so I cannot resize it. I am using a laptop so only a single display and I have...