Windows 10: Text too small or too HUGE

Discus and support Text too small or too HUGE in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried to adjust my text size in the display settings but it is never right. It's always mixed up. Some text will be teeny tiny while other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PCGamer10, Jun 1, 2020.

1. PCGamer10 Win User

Text too small or too HUGE

I have tried to adjust my text size in the display settings but it is never right. It's always mixed up. Some text will be teeny tiny while other text will be extremely large. Was this caused from a Windows update or what? This is driving me crazy.

:)

PCGamer10, Jun 1, 2020

2. Outlook 2007 Small text issue

Yes that will increase the size of the text but also everything else, so his Inbox looks HUGE while the small text looks normal.

thefeelofcotton, Jun 1, 2020
  3. ChasteU1 Win User
    W10 taskbar icons too small

I have the same problem but with NetBeans. The icons on the Command Bar are so small that I can't even read them. I have tried all the tweakings suggested, but when they stay way too small even when all other items (menus, text) are huge.

I'm wondering if the problem is with Windows 10 or with the resolution of my screen, which is a 3200x1800.

ChasteU1, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Text too small or too HUGE

Nokia Lumia 930 Text in Apps to small

Hi i recently bought a Nokia Lumia 930, is there a way to change the text size in apps for example on Facebook, I have changed the display to the max zoom and also the ease of access text size to the max, but app text is still small, any suggestions?

Many Thanks

TrishWillow, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Text too small or too HUGE

1. Text too small or too HUGE - Similar Threads - Text too small

2. Text too small in some parts of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text too small in some parts of Windows: Hello! I have recently got an 14 inch Asus laptop. I found the text too small for my vision, so I modified some settings to make it bigger. The problem is it does not increase in all parts of Windows. I attach photos with my settings sorry for the foreign language, hope you...
  3. Text too small in some parts of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text too small in some parts of Windows: Hello! I have recently got an 14 inch Asus laptop. I found the text too small for my vision, so I modified some settings to make it bigger. The problem is it does not increase in all parts of Windows. I attach photos with my settings sorry for the foreign language, hope you...
  4. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....: Greetings--I am using Windows 10 Pro, and I need to know how to make the overall text desktop, windows/screens, file manager, search, etc. in Windows {and the desktop icons for that matter} larger.I've used the text area of settings currently set at 150 and as you can see in...
  5. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....: Greetings--I am using Windows 10 Pro, and I need to know how to make the overall text desktop, windows/screens, file manager, search, etc. in Windows {and the desktop icons for that matter} larger.I've used the text area of settings currently set at 150 and as you can see in...
  6. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Way too small . . .

Way too small . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I've learned how, to put. Icon pictures, over folders.For example: Over my folder, of pictures.I have an, icon pictures. Of, a camera.But my view, is set to small icons. So my folders, are small.Which makes the, added icon...
  8. Icon & System Text size too small

Icon & System Text size too small: I am using Windows 10 on a machine at work. I no longer can change the text size of the icons and system fonts. When I use the Display option to increase by 125%, the fonts are basically unreadable and too large in ArcGIS and several other specialized programs we use. It also...
  9. Some windows sizes and text are too small

Some windows sizes and text are too small: Ever since I received my new Surface Book 2 running Windows 10 Pro, I've had occasional annoying issues with some windows sizes and text being extremely small. I spent weeks trying to resolve the issue with no luck. I've also read a few issues like this from other users who...
  10. Disk too small?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disk too small?: So I have a Sony VAIO laptop. It came with Windows 7 and I was able to successfully upgrade to Windows 10. I wanted to then upgrade the HD from a 5400 drive to an SSD. Old one was 580 or so GB, new one is 480 GB. First step I tried was to clone the original drive using...