Windows 10: text turns pink

Discus and support text turns pink in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After I updated a graphic driver two days ago, the text on Google Chrome landing page turned into a mixture of strange colors ( pink/blue/black). I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoaoMachiana, Oct 20, 2018.

1. text turns pink

After I updated a graphic driver two days ago, the text on Google Chrome landing page turned into a mixture of strange colors ( pink/blue/black). I use Lenovo IdeaPad 320, a graphic driver is AMD Radeon R7 Graphics. It is the only change I’ve made and I am not sure that this driver caused this problem. I’m afraid this issue can affect my laptop processes and do a real harm

:)

JoaoMachiana, Oct 20, 2018

2. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Oct 20, 2018
  3. 83n38 Win User
    Strange pink highlight on hover/tooltip text

It looks like the RGB value that my computer has set should be similar to R: 253, G: 0, B: 249.
    In the "Colors" directory of regedit there's no value that looks as if it has been set to the hot pink colour. Interestingly the hot pink highlight also shows up for some text in regedit:

text turns pink [​IMG]

Note: the pink highlight doesn't occur when I actually highlight things. It doesn't disapear when I highlight things either. It just shows up by default on certain bits of text, most commonly settings tabs (File, Edit, Tools, View, etc.) in most programs and hover/tooltip text on things - e.g. Hovering over a text document on my desktop will tell me the Type, Size, and Date modified but all this information has this strange pink highlight.

Because of this I'm not sure which value to change as Hilight seems to be set to the default blue, could you suggest a directory where I might find the correct value to change?

Thanks text turns pink :)

83n38, Oct 20, 2018
  4. 83n38 Win User

text turns pink

Strange pink highlight on hover/tooltip text

For some reason tooltip/hover text and some other text (often for settings) is highlighted pink. This is shown in the screenshot. I believe in previous versions of windows you could change this in "advanced apperance options" however that was removed in windows 8 and 10 (I think). I would like to change the pink highlight to the default white (no highlight).

text turns pink [​IMG]

Thanks text turns pink :)

83n38, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

text turns pink

1. text turns pink - Similar Threads - text turns pink

2. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Wallpaper turns pink: Hello, I have a bug that causes my wallpaper to turn pink, sometimes all of my monitors get affected and instantly turn pink, sometime it only gets pink in the specific area where I drag left click on the wallpaper. Looks like this. the solution they had did not work for me....
  3. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Wallpaper turns pink: Hello, I have a bug that causes my wallpaper to turn pink, sometimes all of my monitors get affected and instantly turn pink, sometime it only gets pink in the specific area where I drag left click on the wallpaper. Looks like this. the solution they had did not work for me....
  4. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Wallpaper turns pink

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Desktop turns pink/purple

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop turns pink/purple: Desktop turns pink/purple when I highlight it or if I refresh my desktop it all turns purple/pink. I think the problem might be that I'm using two monitors and somethings wrong with how I set it up because this only started happening after I got the second monitor. Any...
  9. Screen turned pink

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen turned pink: Hi everyone. I have an Hp laptop,30 minutes ago i turned it on and was watching a football game then then few moments later the screen goes pink. I tried to reboot,force reboot,removed the battery,booted into BIOS,none worked. I recently changed the drive and replaced it with...
  10. Strange pink highlight on hover/tooltip text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange pink highlight on hover/tooltip text: For some reason tooltip/hover text and some other text (often for settings) is highlighted pink. This is shown in the screenshot. I believe in previous versions of windows you could change this in "advanced apperance options" however that was removed in windows 8 and 10 (I...