Windows 10: text

Discus and support text in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I use the computer,the pages get distorted.I cannot find the hardware acceleration tab.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NATALIA1040, Mar 15, 2019.

1. text

When I use the computer,the pages get distorted.I cannot find the hardware acceleration tab.

:)

NATALIA1040, Mar 15, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Mar 15, 2019
  3. text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Mar 15, 2019
  4. text

Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

text

1. text - Similar Threads - text

2. Change Windows 10 desktop icon text to bold

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Windows 10 desktop icon text to bold: Hi, Can't find how to change Windows 10 desktop icon text to bold. Please help. Thanks, Joe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-windows-10-desktop-icon-text-to-bold/6caffdd0-9dd7-42cd-ade6-4a8b20e11bc8
  3. Text lost in programs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text lost in programs.: Exl. Paint : no text. New file, S ave itc. Contr-alt-delete applications emty too, only graphics, no text. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-lost-in-programs/97e9a2d2-7142-42bb-b7c5-1e3fb1c51844
  4. When I changed the font in my text from 14 to 11 all the spacing was wrong.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When I changed the font in my text from 14 to 11 all the spacing was wrong.: When I changed the font in my text from 14 to 11 there were big gaps in between the words. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-changed-the-font-in-my-text-from-14-to-11/cbec7872-f354-4975-8ea9-ce0d1aaec496"
  5. Text in email body in one sigle column

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text in email body in one sigle column: Hello Sometimes the text in in the reading pane in one single column. Is there a way to correct that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-in-email-body-in-one-sigle-column/aa6f5949-0150-4762-845a-e381684b990b
  6. How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone

in Windows 10 News
    How to send text messages from Windows 10 with Android Phone: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 and Android has come a long way. Microsoft offers the Phone app which allows one to connect the phone, and then access data. However, it needs Microsoft Launcher or Cortana to make it work. It brings notifications, messaging [...] This post How to...
  7. Bing delivers text-to-speech, intelligent answers, and visual search

in Windows 10 News
    Bing delivers text-to-speech, intelligent answers, and visual search: At NVIDIA’s GPU Technology Conference this week, Bing demonstrated natural sounding text-to-speech AI, expanded intelligent answers, and the ability to quickly see multiple objects auto-detected within an image to search for visual matches. All these features help you find...
  8. What program creates log files with the name AthSvc_(date&time_stamp) they are text documents

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What program creates log files with the name AthSvc_(date&time_stamp) they are text documents: I am researching a users question as to what is creating these files and if there is a way to stop it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-program-creates-log-files-with-the-name/0475a1af-fe30-4bce-87cb-cf7df7bb3ed7"
  9. Does NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card work with Motherboards: (in the text)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Does NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card work with Motherboards: (in the text): Does the NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card work with Motherboards: 1) ASUS B250 Mining Expert LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI B250 ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining (BTC) with 19 PCIe Slots and USB 3.1 Gen1 2) ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ 13GPU Mining Motherboard Cryptocurrency 3)...
  10. Excel 365 - Conditional Formatting - disappearing Text / Lines.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel 365 - Conditional Formatting - disappearing Text / Lines.: Just purchased office 365. Had 2007/2013 previous and no problems with the following; Conditional formatting - for turning text on / off and or lines on/off - based on conditions. If I scroll the mouse / display up or down or open and close a column or choose a drop down;...