Windows 10: text

Discus and support text in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I use the computer,the pages get distorted.I cannot find the hardware acceleration tab.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NATALIA1040, Mar 15, 2019.

1. text

When I use the computer,the pages get distorted.I cannot find the hardware acceleration tab.

:)

NATALIA1040, Mar 15, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Mar 15, 2019
  3. text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Mar 15, 2019
  4. text

Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

text

1. text - Similar Threads - text

2. Windows 10 - Zoom Text Keyboard acting funny

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Zoom Text Keyboard acting funny: HiI have a friend who has 96% Vision loss so he uses a special software called Zoom Text which also comes with a Zoom Text Keyboard.Everything was working fine until his last Windows Update. All of a sudden he has to DOUBLE TAP keys to get them to either go upper case or back...
  3. Windows 10 - Zoom Text Keyboard acting funny

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - Zoom Text Keyboard acting funny: HiI have a friend who has 96% Vision loss so he uses a special software called Zoom Text which also comes with a Zoom Text Keyboard.Everything was working fine until his last Windows Update. All of a sudden he has to DOUBLE TAP keys to get them to either go upper case or back...
  4. Windows 10 - Zoom Text Keyboard acting funny

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...
  6. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

Account Verification Text Doesn't Work: I'm trying to add an email alias to my Outlook.com account. It requires account verification and although it shows the correct text number, I'm not receiving texts to verify. I got locked out of my account for 30 days a few months ago after cloning my HD and I don't want to...
  7. Account Verification Text Doesn't Work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?: Dear Microsoft support,I am trying to download Croatian TTS male voice Matej, but among all other languages/options Croatian TTS is not available for download :https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=27224however it is listed as supported and available here...
  9. Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?

Text to Speech TTS Croatian male voice Matej. Download not available?: Dear Microsoft support,I am trying to download Croatian TTS male voice Matej, but among all other languages/options Croatian TTS is not available for download :https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=27224however it is listed as supported and available here...
  10. Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...

Is there any way to use the old version of Notepad in Windows 11 and fix "New > Text...: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old version of Notepad because I like how it's more simple and it opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall the new Notepad through the start menu and...