Windows 10: text

Discus and support text in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I use the computer,the pages get distorted.I cannot find the hardware acceleration tab.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NATALIA1040, Mar 15, 2019.

1. text

When I use the computer,the pages get distorted.I cannot find the hardware acceleration tab.

:)

NATALIA1040, Mar 15, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Mar 15, 2019
  3. text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Mar 15, 2019
  4. text

Increasing text in an image

Happy Holidays everyone!

I downloaded a picture from the internet and it's a step-by-step guide to installing Arch Linux.

It's a large picture, but the words are very tiny. When I tried printing it out, the words were even smaller. Is it possible to enlarge the text?

I'd like to print it out, because I plan on installing Arch on three different systems. To me, this is very handy

GoFigureItOut, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

text

1. text - Similar Threads - text

2. Reset Windows 10 background and text colours to default settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset Windows 10 background and text colours to default settings: I've had several problems resetting Windows 10 over the past few days. Having almost sorted things out, I need to restore the default background theme and colours. I stupidly made some changes but now I cannot see the text in the search box. Is there a registry entry that can...
  3. Able enter text in Int' Explorer but not in Firefox on this forum

in Windows 10 Support
    Able enter text in Int' Explorer but not in Firefox on this forum: Odd one this, for a few days I have been posting on my thread on this laptop using FireFox. This morning I found the reply 'Title' box was available and I could see the smiley set on the right. For a millisecond the reply text appeared then disappeared. I mentioned this on my...
  4. Reset Windows 10 background and text colours to default settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset Windows 10 background and text colours to default settings: I've had several problems resetting Windows 10 over the past few days. Having almost sorted things out, I need to restore the default background theme and colours. I stupidly made some changes but now I cannot see the text in the search box. Is there a registry entry that can...
  5. Bright green text/streaks appear in Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Bright green text/streaks appear in Windows 10 start menu: These green marks keep appearing in my start menu, I thought it was a color filer problem but it still appears after I change the filter. It just changes colors along with the filter. Does someone know how to fix this? [img] 134830
  6. OS text and menus missing after 1903 updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OS text and menus missing after 1903 updates.: After installing the following updates after a 100% fresh 1903 Windows Install: KB: 4503293 4503308 4497932 4495620 2267602 890830 Text in UI disappears and WILL NOT SHOW UP FOR a random amount of time. You can force it to show up by opening 4 different "Windows...
  7. How do add text to a photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do add text to a photo: I can see how to edit a picture but not to add text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-add-text-to-a-photo/884ce6af-506b-4fd8-ab2c-8b4608dbb0be
  8. Is There A Win10 Text to Speech Facility Included?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is There A Win10 Text to Speech Facility Included?: I'm googling around and getting misled and confused... is there text to speech as part of win10? Or as a downloadable option? 134796
  9. Unreadable font ... White on White Background and Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unreadable font ... White on White Background and Text: Good Evening! I just updated to Windows 10 Version 1903. Everything works great and no problems, except for this. I have had dark mode enabled for a while now and love it. However, after the update, the save file dialogue box that pops up when I need to save something...
  10. ui transition laggy and rough pixelated text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ui transition laggy and rough pixelated text: I have now installed gtx 1650 gpu but still ui transition is not smooth and text is not smooth what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ui-transition-laggy-and-rough-pixelated-text/f23e26d2-8eee-46a4-9eea-07dd56eae0b9