Windows 10: Textfields in Edge don't work

Discus and support Textfields in Edge don't work in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The only specific example I can give is that the search textfield at the top of the Netflix page only stays open for a few seconds. At other websites,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gregyurkon, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Textfields in Edge don't work

The only specific example I can give is that the search textfield at the top of the Netflix page only stays open for a few seconds. At other websites, it just isn't possible to type anything.

:)

gregyurkon, Feb 28, 2019
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Feb 28, 2019
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Feb 28, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Textfields in Edge don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Textfields in Edge don't work

1. Textfields in Edge don't work - Similar Threads - Textfields Edge don't

2. Windows 10 Parental Controls Don't Work With Microsoft Edge Incognito Mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Parental Controls Don't Work With Microsoft Edge Incognito Mode: Hi All, I am having difficulty with parental controls in Windows. Specifically, even though I have forbid the children's account from accessing any websites on Microsoft edge and have blocked inappropriate websites, they can easily bypass this by opening up Edge's...
  3. Windows apps don't work after edge update on Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows apps don't work after edge update on Win10: I was having problems where my apps would not update and I'd get an error code. After a lengthy process I was able to get them to update. Then after a few weeks it happened again and many apps need updating. With the most recent update to Edge no apps will launch except for...
  4. Edge don't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge don't work: After updating windows, when I open Edge don't work, it freezes, I can not download files, windows puts it as the default browser but the truth is that it has many errors. How can I solve this issue?...
  5. The new extensions for Edge don't work

in Browsers and Email
    The new extensions for Edge don't work: So I've just finished updating my Windows 10 to the new Version 1601 (aka the Anniversary update) and instantly went to install AdBlock. First of all AdBlock Plus didn't install correctly so it always prompted me to reinstall. I eventually gave up and installed regular...
  6. Edge is not working

in Browsers and Email
    Edge is not working: Edge is not working on my two computers. Is there a fix? One is a Lenovo T450 Thinkpad. The other is a high-end Dell desktop. When I click the shortcut on the desktop, nothing happens at all (other than a very brief hourglass pointer). On the laptop I get this pop...
  7. Edge - extensions are gone and don't reinstalls

in Browsers and Email
    Edge - extensions are gone and don't reinstalls: Hello! Win10 FCU Edge - I install some extensions, all works fine. After that I makes some deep Win10 configuration for some days. But then all extensions are gone from Edge! I will detailed describe the situation... 1. Clean Win10 FCU. I install many Edge extensions...
  8. BBC codes and smileys don't work on Edge but only on one Forum

in Browsers and Email
    BBC codes and smileys don't work on Edge but only on one Forum: I manage a forum using SMF (Simple Machine) and for some reason when using my primary computer on Microsoft Edge, the BBC codes and smiley's won't work. When I click on one, nothing happens. The codes or the smileys are supposed to appear in the text box but they don't. I...
  9. Edge not working

in Browsers and Email
    Edge not working: edge has stopped working after update Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 Insider Preview September Update for x64-based Systems (KB3087040 Security Update for Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4.0 (KB2993928) also had a NVIDIA driver update for NVIDIA...
  10. Microsoft Preinstall Apps don't work (Edge, Windows Store etc.)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Preinstall Apps don't work (Edge, Windows Store etc.): Hi guys! I'm having this problem since yesterday, and I can't find anyone with the same problem. I have this problem where no microsoft applications work. I can't open Edge, Windows Store or Photos app. When I want to open them, there is absolutely 0 response. No...