Windows 10: Texting from PC

Discus and support Texting from PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I don't want a message saved anywhere, and delete it from the phone, and it is stored in the archive anyway, how do I then delete text messages from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SandraLampkins, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Texting from PC

If I don't want a message saved anywhere, and delete it from the phone, and it is stored in the archive anyway, how do I then delete text messages from the archive?

:)

SandraLampkins, Oct 22, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 22, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Oct 22, 2018
  4. Texting from PC

text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Texting from PC

1. Texting from PC - Similar Threads - Texting

2. Screen issue .system text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen issue .system text: When downloading something while my stockage is at its limit the screen went blurred with rainbow colors on the texts after freeing some sapce n restarting the text in my system parameters became black boxes and the property box of any application turned to white with black...
  3. Screen issue .system text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen issue .system text: When downloading something while my stockage is at its limit the screen went blurred with rainbow colors on the texts after freeing some sapce n restarting the text in my system parameters became black boxes and the property box of any application turned to white with black...
  4. How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip

How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip: When downloading zip files, Windows 11 is not saving them as a "compressed zipped folder" but instead saving them as a txt file. How do I resolve this?...
  5. How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop windows 11 from changing a zip file to a text file when downloading the zip: When downloading zip files, Windows 11 is not saving them as a "compressed zipped folder" but instead saving them as a txt file. How do I resolve this?...
  6. How to add foreign language font for Adobe Text Recognition? when Word Text Recognition is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add foreign language font for Adobe Text Recognition? when Word Text Recognition is...: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word which cannot recognize text in PDF of Diagrams of Operating and Maintenance Manual.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how...
  7. How to add foreign language font for Adobe Text Recognition? when Word Text Recognition is...

How to add foreign language font for Adobe Text Recognition? when Word Text Recognition is...: I need help to translate PDF using Adobe which delivers better output than Word which cannot recognize text in PDF of Diagrams of Operating and Maintenance Manual.However Adobe text recognition is responding with embedded font issue.My questions are without downloading, how...
  8. What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text: It should not get pasted twice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-significance-of-copying-address-and/850e1098-ae83-4b4a-9036-fee55f4b3ed1
  9. What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text

What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text: It should not get pasted twice. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-significance-of-copying-address-and/850e1098-ae83-4b4a-9036-fee55f4b3ed1
  10. What is the significance of copying address and copying address as text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing