Windows 10: Texts from Cortana do not arrive

Discus and support Texts from Cortana do not arrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cortana says she will send text messages from my Tablet using my Lumia phone, but so far none have arrived. Any advice? 34325 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by clayto, Dec 17, 2015.

1. clayto Win User

Texts from Cortana do not arrive

Cortana says she will send text messages from my Tablet using my Lumia phone, but so far none have arrived. Any advice?

:)

clayto, Dec 17, 2015
  2. DanHurst Win User

Can Cortana announce and read aloud emails?

Can Cortana announce arrival and read emails in the same manner as text messages are handled?

DanHurst, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Mmcg97 Win User
    Cortana

Just purchased a lumia 640 lye with Windows 10, Cortana tells me when a texts arrives in car but it will not read it when I request it to do so.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Mmcg97, Dec 17, 2015
Thema:

Texts from Cortana do not arrive

1. Texts from Cortana do not arrive - Similar Threads - Texts Cortana arrive

2. News and Interests arrived from nowhere

in Windows 10 Support
    News and Interests arrived from nowhere: So, fellas, it just appeared after regular restart. I am not impressed - it shows everything what Microsoft News does and the good news is that can be turned off from the notification area 178530
  3. Cortana search box text can't be seen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana search box text can't be seen: Got a new Dell for the kids yesterday, during some unsupervised activity the kids got into all sorts of settings. Took me a while to reverse them and all was fine except one. If you type into the Cortana search box, the text can not be seen, white text on white background...
  4. Use Cortana in text fields?

in Cortana
    Use Cortana in text fields?: Hello to the group, I am used to speak text into input fields on my iPad and Android phone, e.g. on WhatsApp. This works very well by now ;-). In Word 365 on Windows 10, speech recognition is now also available. Question: How can I activate speech recognition (microphone...
  5. MY CORTANA TEXT IS TEAL GREEN

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY CORTANA TEXT IS TEAL GREEN: dude, i've been searching for like 3 hours+ because kids just randomly inputting keys on my comp now my text looks like this. I already had to go through figuring out how to get out of high contrast mode[ATTACH] it doesn't even let me type without it being a green to white...
  6. Can't send text messaage from Cortana on my laptop anymore

in Cortana
    Can't send text messaage from Cortana on my laptop anymore: I can no longer send text messages using Cortana on my Windows 10 laptop anymore. Cortana simply replies: "I'm sorry, I can't send messages here. Try the Cortana app on your phone". This feature used to work flawlessly! Windows version: Pro 1803...
  7. cortana text is not working after upgrade

in Cortana
    cortana text is not working after upgrade: After October 2018 upgrade typing text (to contact) no longer works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-text-is-not-working-after-upgrade/98f4bad2-abe8-4a2c-bb24-957232655a1d"
  8. Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana suddenly not syncing texts from Android to PC: Being able to get texts to pop-up on my PC, and then responding is one feature that I've always enjoyed. But ever since yesterday as of this post they just stopped syncing to my PC when I first get them, and only finally appear after I restart. I've checked all Windows...
  9. Cortana Not Sending Text Messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Not Sending Text Messages: Hi, I have the FCU installed and I have an iPhone with the latest iOS. I've gone through tutorials here and elsewhere and even though my iPhone was successfully setup, when I try to send a text message, all I get is that "I'll send that using your phone. It may take a...
  10. Start, Cortana, Notifications - Corrupt Text and Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Start, Cortana, Notifications - Corrupt Text and Icons: I have slowly been fixing the issues I have run into with the Windows 10 upgrade, but I have one issue that continues to persist. The Metro text and icons in the Start Menu, Cortana, Notifications, etc become corrupt. [img] (Just starting to become corrupt) [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. im sorry i cant send messages here. try the cortana app on your phone.