Windows 10: Texture

Discus and support Texture in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using 3D Builder as my modeling service, but textures and meshes dont upload together in ROBLOX. So i need to make the texture a decal. Where can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobloxFan22, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Texture

I'm using 3D Builder as my modeling service, but textures and meshes dont upload together in ROBLOX. So i need to make the texture a decal. Where can I find a texture of a model I made and saved?

:)

RobloxFan22, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Darkleoco Win User

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Oct 5, 2019
  3. texture saving

Is there any way to just save the texture for example i color a cube red and blue then the texture should have red and blue faces for each side of the square

marcbenamou, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Ed Pinto Win User

Texture

Texture in a Microsoft Office Shape

How to I get rid of texture in a shape I created in Microsoft Word. I added a texture, decided I wanted it without texture but there's no command, unlike gradient that has a no gradient command. I have simply been unable to find a way to get rid of the
    texture. Can anyone help?

Ed Pinto, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Texture

1. Texture - Similar Threads - Texture

2. Weird textures in apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird textures in apps: I started to exprience somw weird textures appearing in some of the apps on my notebook Asus ROG G513QC HN014. It onlly appears in some of the apps, for example Microsoft Teams. The texture apperes in blocks. When i click on a block the texture it disappears but when i click...
  3. Weird textures in apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird textures in apps: I started to exprience somw weird textures appearing in some of the apps on my notebook Asus ROG G513QC HN014. It onlly appears in some of the apps, for example Microsoft Teams. The texture apperes in blocks. When i click on a block the texture it disappears but when i click...
  4. Weird textures in apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My game recently has a trouble with the texture, Where it's has black lines or outlines in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My game recently has a trouble with the texture, Where it's has black lines or outlines in...: Hi,I was having this problem since i got my PC, Where i play Games and it has black lines or outlines in the texture. it only appears on a few textures, I don't know if my GPU is faulty or my ram too low. Here my PC Specifications:Windows 7Intel Core i3-4170Intel HD-44004gb...
  6. My game recently has a trouble with the texture, Where it's has black lines or outlines in...

My game recently has a trouble with the texture, Where it's has black lines or outlines in...: Hi,I was having this problem since i got my PC, Where i play Games and it has black lines or outlines in the texture. it only appears on a few textures, I don't know if my GPU is faulty or my ram too low. Here my PC Specifications:Windows 7Intel Core i3-4170Intel HD-44004gb...
  7. painting pale paper like texture after reinstalling windows via iso image.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    painting pale paper like texture after reinstalling windows via iso image.: i don't know how to describe my problem as it has never happened to me before.everything was fine until i decided to reset my pc so i can have a fresh clean disk, but right after installation was completed i noticed this weird painting pale paper like texture on my wallpaper,...
  8. painting pale paper like texture after reinstalling windows via iso image.

painting pale paper like texture after reinstalling windows via iso image.: i don't know how to describe my problem as it has never happened to me before.everything was fine until i decided to reset my pc so i can have a fresh clean disk, but right after installation was completed i noticed this weird painting pale paper like texture on my wallpaper,...
  9. painting pale paper like texture after reinstalling windows via iso image.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable the DirectDrawAcceleration,Direct3D accelaration, AGP Texture Accelaration ?: Hi i need to enable this 3 settings in direct X DirectDraw Accelaration Direct3D accelaration and AGP texture Accelaration but i dont know how to enable this so it would nice if anyone helps me My pc Specs Intelcorei3 12th gen 8GB ram Intel uhd 730 Windows 10 pro version...