Windows 10: Textures Not Loading In My Game

Discus and support Textures Not Loading In My Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey so i have a pretty good pc with an rx 580 sapphire special edition and a core i5 2500k with 8gb ddr3 ram. I play fortnite at lowest settings with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HandsomeWolfie, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Textures Not Loading In My Game

Hey so i have a pretty good pc with an rx 580 sapphire special edition and a core i5 2500k with 8gb ddr3 ram. I play fortnite at lowest settings with 3d resolution at maximum. now when i open a webpage or a video on firefox when i go back onto fortnite and land my textures take 30 seconds to load and i cant do anything and i dont know why?

:)

HandsomeWolfie, Feb 7, 2019

2. slow texture loading in games after windows 10 install

Hello,

recently I decided to perform a clean install of windows 10 on my acer Aspire 5 after I got a BSOD and blank screen at boot . I created a windows 10 installation from MS website and everything went fine. Until I noticed that my games suddenly became choppy
    with lot of hiccups and textures not rendering. Games run at 50-60 fps but drop to 0 fps (freeze) for a few seconds whenever new textures are being loaded. It's very noticeable in GTA V where textures and objects would appear 2 feet in front of me, when driving
    they would just disappear and make the game freeze until they're finally loaded. Also noticeable in fallout 4, doom 2016 and quake champions, where the game goes from 60 to 0 fps every few seconds, until one area is fully loaded in (after walking around).
    In star wars Batlefront, every time a new NPC or player appears, game drops to 0 fps. Basically every game has the issue.

I suspected a vram issue , monitored gpu usage with hwinfo64 and gpu Z, says everything is fine. Benchmarks also show that my CPU, GPU and Ram are normal. considering the problem appeared after a windows
    10 clean install... it can only be software...

things that I've tried :

-reinstalling newest cpu , gpu drivers with DDU

-reinstalling motherboard drivers

-reinstalling latest directX

-reinstalling the games

-reinstalling everything on an SSD

-cleaning the fan and changing thermal paste

-updating the bios

-set power plan on "performance"

-ran malwarebytes scan, no virus found

-called acer customer service , waste of time

No apps are running in the background, cpu usage is at 5% outside games, ram 15% and disk 5%.

I monitored my temps in games and they are around 70C (same as before) for both cpu and gpu.

I don't know what to do anymore. My laptop used to work perfectly fine with the factory firmware and before the bsod...

I bought this laptop in July and I really saved for a long time to buy it .. any help would be greatly appreciated

specs are : core i3 6006u, 940mx Gddr5 (2gb), 8gb

ps: sorry for my english as it's not my language

More about : unable play games windows drive

Nottherealfredneuman, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Feb 7, 2019
  4. Textures Not Loading In My Game

iwin games won't load

Hi Sebrad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

What is the exact issue you are facing with the game?

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Textures Not Loading In My Game

1. Textures Not Loading In My Game - Similar Threads - Textures Loading Game

2. My games crash at texture resolution full??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games crash at texture resolution full??: Hello so what's odd is, my games that I been playing such as Phasmophobia and Sons Of The Forest and more that I lost count of, I have 4 options on texture resolution. Such as Full, Half, Quarter, and eighth, When I have it on full they crash during the loading screens, I...
  3. My games crash at texture resolution full??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My games crash at texture resolution full??: Hello so what's odd is, my games that I been playing such as Phasmophobia and Sons Of The Forest and more that I lost count of, I have 4 options on texture resolution. Such as Full, Half, Quarter, and eighth, When I have it on full they crash during the loading screens, I...
  4. God of War Textures not loading or loading in low resolution

in Windows 10 News
    God of War Textures not loading or loading in low resolution: [ATTACH]Some PC gamers have at times found that God of War Textures are not loading or loading in low resolution. If you face this issue, then this post will help you resolve the problem. God of War is one of the most popular action-adventure games available for Windows....
  5. Games on my PC not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games on my PC not loading: I am running Windows 10 Home version 20H2; 64-bit operating system, x64 based processor I have 3 games I downloaded from Gamefools. 4 Elements, 4 Elements II, and Around The World In 80 Days These were working fine several months ago. Now they won't launch. I have tried...
  6. Pack texture Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pack texture Minecraft: Bonjour, J'aimerais savoir comment annuler l'achat d'un pack de texture dans le jeu Minecraft sur pc windows j’ai fais une fausse manip et ma carte était enregistrer ça ma acheter un truc que je ne voulais pas dutout est-ce possible d’annuler et ce faire rembourser ?...
  7. Textures wont load in my game, I have tried multiple ways to fix the problem and still cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Textures wont load in my game, I have tried multiple ways to fix the problem and still cant...: I have tried multiple ways to fix the problem and still cant figure it out. I am playing Fortnite and once I load into a game my textures don't load. Please help. Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Graphic card version : 445.75...
  8. windows texture viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows texture viewer: Am looking for some help with windows texture viewer by nvidia. The problem, every time am opening the program its keep on crashing I need to know if this compatible windows 10 or is there another program like it with the same features or will have to return my pc back to...
  9. Texture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Texture: I'm using 3D Builder as my modeling service, but textures and meshes dont upload together in ROBLOX. So i need to make the texture a decal. Where can I find a texture of a model I made and saved?...
  10. slow texture loading in games after windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow texture loading in games after windows 10 install: Hello, recently I decided to perform a clean install of windows 10 on my acer Aspire 5 after I got a BSOD and blank screen at boot . I created a windows 10 installation from MS website and everything went fine. Until I noticed that my games suddenly became choppy with lot of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 slow loading textures

2. agi textuers dont load in 3d viewer

3. all games wont load textures

4. selcondlife textures are not loading,
  5. G5 game wont load,
  6. textures not loading in apex,
  7. my g5 games wont load my game assets,
  8. fortnite using all my cpu and textures not loading in,
  9. textures not laoding in 3 d game,
  10. game not loading background textures