Windows 10: TH2 settings

Discus and support TH2 settings in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just upgraded to TH2. When I click on All Settings then one of the options, it takes forever to respond. What could be the problem? 34228 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by awatz, Dec 17, 2015.

1. awatz Win User

TH2 settings

I just upgraded to TH2. When I click on All Settings then one of the options, it takes forever to respond. What could be the problem?

:)

awatz, Dec 17, 2015
  2. Holoff Win User

Apple´s Bootcamp seems to corrupt the settings in Windows 10 th2

After installing Win 10 Th2 (fall update) AND latest Bootcamp on my Macbook Pro 15 Retina I'm finding that the settings app hangs whenever I click on either "Storage" or "Apps & Features". After a fresh
    installation of Th2 only the settings app seems to work correctly; however AFTER the installation of Bootcamp the settings app hangs again whenever I click on either "Storage" or "Apps & Features".

Holoff, Dec 17, 2015
  3. S'eko Win User
    Windows 10 mobile Anniversary Update

I am using a Lumia 435 running Windows 10 Mobile TH2 Build 10586.494. Is this build the last build for TH2?

S'eko, Dec 17, 2015
Thema:

TH2 settings

1. TH2 settings - Similar Threads - TH2 settings

2. [BSoD] BSoD happened when upgrade from TH2 to RS4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [BSoD] BSoD happened when upgrade from TH2 to RS4: Our software contains optical drive driver, recently, we found that it may cause BSoD when upgrade OS from TH2 to RS4. it shows that the driver file is corrupted. We have two version driver, the two driver does not have any code difference, the only difference is one is...
  3. Option to stop automatic driver updates is GONE in TH2???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Option to stop automatic driver updates is GONE in TH2???: So on RTM build, you used to have these options: [img] But now, in TH2, you only have this: [img] Is anyone else annoyed that Microsoft seems to be PURPOSELY REMOVING more and more of users' choice... Is it going to be like this every single update? If...
  4. Favorite bar icons changed save order after TH2 update - Help

in Browsers and Email
    Favorite bar icons changed save order after TH2 update - Help: Using Win10 x64 with IE11, and after the latest major update(TH2) immediately I noticed that whenever I save anything in “fav bar” it now saves and the icon appears from left-hand side… Earlier any saves I did the icons started from right-side/far end side of the fav. bar....
  5. Windows Feedback App went missing after TH2 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Feedback App went missing after TH2 update.: Hi there, I have a problem. Few weeks ago I have upgraded to Windows 10 TH2. After some time I have noticed that Windows Feedback app went missing, and I can't find a way to install it back. I tried searching for it at the store, it's not there. I have tried Powershell...
  6. TH2 pulled, what is the best method to upgrade to 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TH2 pulled, what is the best method to upgrade to 10?: Hey all, So I have a Lenovo x230 laptop sitting here that has W7 Professional installed on it. I just grabbed an 850EVO SSD 250GB for it and I'm guessing I will have to clone W7 to the SSD to activate my W7 Pro license since it will deactivate once I swap out the HDD's?...
  7. Can't update to TH2 after upgrading from PRO to ENTERPRISE...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update to TH2 after upgrading from PRO to ENTERPRISE...: Since I changed the product key from Windows 10 Pro to Enterprise: ​ Can't update to TH2 Can't reinstall Enteprise or Pro ISO's, keeping personal files (this option is disabled because ..."you are installing a different version of Windows"). [img] So now I have a...
  8. Soon™: The next Level......10.0.10587.th2

in Windows 10 News
    Soon™: The next Level......10.0.10587.th2: Soon™: The next Level......10.0.10587.th2 *Wink [img] 10.0.10587.0.th2.151111-1718 46049
  9. Everything busted in TH2 Update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Everything busted in TH2 Update.: The latest TH2 update that came out today broke Everything search. I tried the official and beta versions. 32 and 64 bit versions too. They will no longer index the C: just my D: partion. It would otherwise keep telling me to run the Everything service which I do and C: is...
  10. TH2 Ate My Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    TH2 Ate My Settings: I've updated two PCs from a 10586 MCT download this week, on one I chose to download updates, on the other I didn't. Both got settings reset, which I thought the further update was meant to fix. I will add to this list as I find them... New folders created for...