Windows 10: ทำไมหน้า login ถึงมี User ซ้ำกัน

Discus and support ทำไมหน้า login ถึงมี User ซ้ำกัน in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; เวลาเปิดเครื่อง เสียเวลามากๆ ที่ต้องมานั่งเปลี่ยนเป็น User ที่ใช้ Pin ทำไมถึงมี User ซ้อนกัน ไม่ใช่ User local ด้วย เพราะซิ้งจากเมลเดียวกันทั้งคู่... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Army Reserve Force, Oct 26, 2020.

1. ทำไมหน้า login ถึงมี User ซ้ำกัน

เวลาเปิดเครื่อง เสียเวลามากๆ ที่ต้องมานั่งเปลี่ยนเป็น User ที่ใช้ Pin ทำไมถึงมี User ซ้อนกัน ไม่ใช่ User local ด้วย เพราะซิ้งจากเมลเดียวกันทั้งคู่

ทำไมหน้า login ถึงมี User ซ้ำกัน [​IMG] ทำไมหน้า login ถึงมี User ซ้ำกัน 69496207-a86a-46af-8cfb-6e8fae87e6b6?upload=true.jpg ทำไมหน้า login ถึงมี User ซ้ำกัน a4545085-e370-4d41-a861-fcfe68c61fb0?upload=true.jpg

:)

Army Reserve Force, Oct 26, 2020
  2. marknyy Win User

Windows users at login

I cannot see all of my user accounts on the login screen on a new Windows 10 laptop. I have an account for my son and it does not appear as a user on the login screen. It is listed if I display the users with the CMD prompt. The only account I see is my
    account which is an admin. His account is a user. All the suggestions I've seen are not available on home edition.

marknyy, Oct 26, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Cannot Login with New User Account in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

• What exactly happens when you try to login with new user account?

• Are you getting any error message?

• Since when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to Enable
    the built in Administrator account in Windows 10, and then try to create new user account and check if it helps.

I suggest you to refer the steps below and check if it helps

• Press Windows+ X, select
      Command Prompt
      , and then click Run as Administrator.

• When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.

• At the command prompt, type net user administrator /active: yes, and then press Enter.

• Type net user administrator
      <Password>
      , and then press Enter.

Note In this command, <Password> represents the actual password that you want to set for the administrator account.

• Type exit, and then press Enter.

• Log off the current user account. And login and check whether your able to login to windows or not.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

ทำไมหน้า login ถึงมี User ซ้ำกัน

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

ทำไมหน้า login ถึงมี User ซ้ำกัน

1. ทำไมหน้า login ถึงมี User ซ้ำกัน - Similar Threads - ทำไมหน้า login ถึงมี

2. Windows User login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows User login: Hi, Thank you in advance for answering my question.We have a production computer that is connected to an equipment which is used by multiple users in different shifts.Sometimes the users forget to sign out of their account and leave. Windows is logging them out but is not...
  3. Double users at login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Double users at login: So I'm an issue with one of the computers at work where it has the users doubled. I've tried the common fixes for this issue but they aren't working. Also the duplicate users have a different login screen compared to the originals. https://ibb.co/qm3R8WLI'm not sure why it's...
  4. User login failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User login failed: I accidentally deleted my user account and got revoked of all permissions from accessing the C drive and now when I try to log in after restart it gets to the login screen I enter my password and it prompts this exactly "user profile service failed the sign-in" with an OK...
  5. no users showing at login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no users showing at login: hi whenever i try to change to my personal account and i go to the login screen none of my other users are shown it only shows one account and the rest of the accounts are not there please help...
  6. User login vs. admin login.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User login vs. admin login.: In some apps such as Hallmark, projects cards, etc. are seen in project lists when logged in as admin and can be modified, but not logged in as a user. How can this be fixed? I would like to only have one login to be used for everything, including updates, mail, etc.. I...
  7. Cant login to user

Cant login to user: Today one of my children tried to login under their user but it doesn't load....it shows a black screen but I can login to my user. Why cant my children login to their user account for this device?...
  8. Login user

Login user: I logged in on a friends computer now my account is on his computer shows me. He wants his acct. to show up and to get rid of "Edge" as a browser. Please gig me a clue please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-user/89556bab-4e7d-4981-9a40-0bb721f8b5d7
  9. Other User Login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Other User Login: 1. Is there a way to by pass the other users login? I reset my windows tablet and it defaulted to the Other user login and I can't for the life of me get pass this screen successfully. If I did make it pass, the desktop was blank and nothing worked. 2. Also, if I want to...
  10. Cannot see/login into other users at Login or Switch Users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot see/login into other users at Login or Switch Users: Hi all, My computer has three users on it (John, Lawrence, and Elizabeth). The problem right now is that John is the only one that can login to the computer. For Lawrence and Elizabeth, their users don't appear at the login screen (not even in the bottom left hand...