Windows 10: Thank god windows 10 is not an aircraft....

Discus and support Thank god windows 10 is not an aircraft.... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I'm really happy that Windows 10 is not an aircraft because I could never take off as there is always something that wouldn't work. If it's not this,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by dorcom, Jun 20, 2020.

1. dorcom Win User

Thank god windows 10 is not an aircraft....

I'm really happy that Windows 10 is not an aircraft because I could never take off as there is always something that wouldn't work.

If it's not this, it's something else.
    Persistence since the preceding version 1909 I cannot update drivers.
    Back in 2019 in the PC settings control panel under "updates" under the top link, "view configured update policies" One policy shows persistently: "Exclude drivers from Windows quality updates" the same with the latest version and updates.

Thank god windows 10 is not an aircraft.... [​IMG]

I tried all the settings here as well as the how to info on other sites such as superuser, but nothing works.
    The problem is persistent the same.

The same applies when I go do devices and printers and right-click on my computer (main PC) and select "device installation settings" the next window, "device installation settings." Both choices are grayed out as well as the "save changes" button.

Thank god windows 10 is not an aircraft.... [​IMG]

One little message says, "some settings are managed by your system administrator". thank you effing very much. Where is this damn setting? Why can't you give a hint/link, DUH!
    The same applies to any attempt to Enable or Disable Installation of Removable Devices in Windows.

This leaves me with it with my RealTek USB3 card reader unable to read Sony memory sticks as I need to find that updated driver (which is another adventure)

I went through the GP editor, but to no avail. I checked all possible registry settings and they apparently are all right (not configured) playing around with them and changing to either enable or disable and rebooting seems to make no change.

Anyone know where that bug is?

Argh!

Windozer 10 64 bit
    Version: 2004
    OS Build: 19041.329
    Windows Feature Experience Pack: 120.2202.130.0 (don't know where that comes from)

:)

dorcom, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Thank god windows 10 is not an aircraft....

aircraft doesn't show up in the flgith screen in windows 10

I have flight simulator x installed on windows 10 but some of my aircraft don't show when I engage a flight. I have researched and have not found an answer, I have some of the latest equipment. Can anyone suggest a fix.

llhodges22_msn.com, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Thank god windows 10 is not an aircraft....

1. Thank god windows 10 is not an aircraft.... - Similar Threads - Thank god aircraft

2. Thank god for Windows repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Thank god for Windows repair: I was attempting to remove my "Some settings are managed by your organization" from my laptop I purchased this laptop myself from Office Depot, so it's not been used by anyone else. I assume it may be a side effect of replacing the original HHD with an SSD, but oh well...
  3. God Mode for Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    God Mode for Windows: God Mode For those who have not heard of this... You may very much like having God Mode. It is worth you, at least, taking a look at it. NB: Some items it has go to Settings and some still use C/P windows. Rt Clk on desktop > New Folder, Rename it God...
  4. Installing Aircraft in FS2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Aircraft in FS2020: Hi all, I recently purchased the Mooney M20 from Carenado. The problem is that although the aircraft shown as "owned" in the Marketplace, it is not shown as "installed" nor is it in my list of aircraft, OR in the Community folder. Any clues please? Thanks...
  5. Thanks Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thanks Windows 10: submitted by /u/tuan-5618 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ih2ith/thanks_windows_10/
  6. Thank god for system restore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thank god for system restore: So today while browsing I had a weird bug where I couldn't open programs, except through having one program open another. (And before you go and tell me it's a virus,no it isn't, my computer is pretty crappy and I don't download stuff that often or go on unfamiliar web...
  7. aircraft mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    aircraft mode: could it bemoved to start page instead of where it is in connection page as tile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aircraft-mode/db3dd6ca-d554-494c-9b47-3206e07e00b3
  8. Which Window's God?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which Window's God?: Which Windows God must I bow before that will either give us back the Power Management control or tell me how to keep my Bluetooth speakers connected. I have tried all of the Google and Windows posts to the problem, to no avail Please help 144457
  9. Aircraft Carrier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aircraft Carrier: I would like to use the aircraft carrier in free flight mode on Microsoft Flight Steam Edition am I able to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aircraft-carrier/b27a31ab-f099-4b6d-8734-39fffd8dc5ba
  10. Thank God for my Macrium Reflex Boot Recovery . . . .

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Thank God for my Macrium Reflex Boot Recovery . . . .: From Sleep, since recent updates, Windows will not boot . . . Question . . . .should I create a newer Macrium Reflect recovery disk? Current disk is saving my A**! 65846