Windows 10: Thank you for providing this good forum

Discus and support Thank you for providing this good forum in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I searched your forum from Google. Because the forced update of Windows 10 is annoying. Every after a few months Mandatory update. No other website can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lin wen, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Lin wen Win User

Thank you for providing this good forum

I searched your forum from Google.
    Because the forced update of Windows 10 is annoying.
    Every after a few months Mandatory update.
    No other website can find an effective method.
    Finally found an effective method in your forum.
    Thank you for providing this good forum.
    http://fak30.tripod.com/001/001.jpg

:)

Lin wen, Dec 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Thanks

you also have to have for network discovery so you can "SEE" the other computer shares these services on
    DNS CLIENT
    FUNCTION DISCOVERY PROVIDER
    FUNCTION DISCOVERY RESOURCE
    SSDP DISCOVERY
    UPNP DEVICE
    …::::::ALL Automatic Start::::::…….

Frunobulax, Dec 11, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Thank you for providing this good forum - Similar Threads - Thank providing forum

2. Thank you

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thank you: Not really a question anymore because thanks to sunny A I believe who help me 10 minuets ago it has been resolved. I was not able to give thanks during the session or after in the feedback part because my computer had blacked out and when it came back on my issue was fixed,...
  3. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thank you!: Just wanted to say thank you for the windows 10 update that hijacked my computer. I always sign in with a number and now Windows will not take the password I remember; therefore, I'm screwed. I changed my microsoft password but my computer will not recognize it. All my work...
  4. Thank you!

Thank you!: Just wanted to say thank you for the windows 10 update that hijacked my computer. I always sign in with a number and now Windows will not take the password I remember; therefore, I'm screwed. I changed my microsoft password but my computer will not recognize it. All my work...
  5. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Thank you.

Thank you.: So glad you presented the same issue I just struggled at attempting to publish holiday gifts. Must've come with a MS update and seriously needs to be fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you/dc5fad08-3585-4e1f-9b18-d1e4d96575a9
  7. Thank you.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Thank you.: So glad you presented the same issue I just struggled at attempting to publish holiday gifts. Must've come with a MS update and seriously needs to be fixed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you/dc5fad08-3585-4e1f-9b18-d1e4d96575a9
  8. THANK YOU Forum Admin/Developers/Engineers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    THANK YOU Forum Admin/Developers/Engineers: Did not know where to put this, but hopefully the 'right people' will see it.I just noticed the Forum has been fixed so one can actually see everything properly, NOW, in Dark Mode. Oh, that is SO nice YAY & Thank You "Good things come to he who waits" Cheers,Drew...
  9. Thank you!!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank you!!!!!: @Brink I want to thank you very much for all the help you've given me through the years. I'm sure you work very hard doing what you do for so many. The tutorials are all excellent and you run the best forum I've ever been on. Guess words are not really enough to express my...
  10. Thank You Ten Forums...

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You Ten Forums...: i've gone far too long without thanking tenforums for being the tremendous resource that it is, in fact i can't imagine using windows 10 without having this fantastic site to lean on, and instead having to depend on the "official" site that points to scannow and dism as the...