Windows 10: Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!!

Discus and support Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonnaWitherspoon, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!!

Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!!

:)

DonnaWitherspoon, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jul 18, 2018
  3. cortana does not answer questions well

Hi Doctor Susan,

Cortana’s responses usually depend on the type of topics being asked. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click
      here
      for instruction on how to find your Windows 10 build.

Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!! eae3c1b7-3869-4616-a33b-324a04f91e0f.png

• Are all the responses to all your questions off the mark, or is it isolated to a specific topic?
    • Can you provide us some scenarios or topics when Cortana provides off the mark answers?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Jul 18, 2018
  4. tony8814 Win User

Need some Feed back, on a mb and video card. please help. Thanks

Thanks agility that was the answer i was looking for but next question. out of the two g-cards i listed which do you think is better ? im stuck...lol

tony8814, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!! - Similar Threads - Thank SarahKong answering

2. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  3. Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thank you!: Just wanted to say thank you for the windows 10 update that hijacked my computer. I always sign in with a number and now Windows will not take the password I remember; therefore, I'm screwed. I changed my microsoft password but my computer will not recognize it. All my work...
  4. Not a question for a change, but a thank you RE: Themes!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not a question for a change, but a thank you RE: Themes!: I'd expressed my disappointment about the company's decision to hide themes folders after download. I'd become accustomed to discovering the folders, removing shots I didn't like, and moving what I did like into personal themes. I'm happy to notice that my request - no doubt,...
  5. Not a question for a change, but a thank you RE: Themes!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not a question for a change, but a thank you RE: Themes!: I'd expressed my disappointment about the company's decision to hide themes folders after download. I'd become accustomed to discovering the folders, removing shots I didn't like, and moving what I did like into personal themes. I'm happy to notice that my request - no doubt,...
  6. not a question - a big thank you to Maritza Capiro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not a question - a big thank you to Maritza Capiro: Thanks for your solution to file unavailable - directory corrupted.I used your suggestion of CHKDSK.I added the parameters /f /rTook 8+ hours on my 8TB external disk. Didn't appear to work at first; after a reboot, access was restored. Thank you. There are a lot of duplicate...
  7. YOUR REPLIES TO MY QUESTION SHOW NO ANSWERS BUT THAT YOU REPLIED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    YOUR REPLIES TO MY QUESTION SHOW NO ANSWERS BUT THAT YOU REPLIED: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT60N ATA Device I need windows 10-x64bit drivers or I can not continue my school work as a software engineer student some lessons require software discs and media to play the DVD video lessons...
  8. Have you noticed that NO ONE answers questions in here? Thank God for the scammers who post...

Have you noticed that NO ONE answers questions in here? Thank God for the scammers who post...: That's all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-you-noticed-that-no-one-answers-questions-in/773d2afa-883b-4a10-8960-6f20692f4511
  9. Thank you!!!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank you!!!!!: @Brink I want to thank you very much for all the help you've given me through the years. I'm sure you work very hard doing what you do for so many. The tutorials are all excellent and you run the best forum I've ever been on. Guess words are not really enough to express my...
  10. Thank you, your answers solved my problem.

Thank you, your answers solved my problem.: how can I count the characters in a WORD document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you-your-answers-solved-my-problem/a1d3bdf9-fa34-4f8b-bbf9-668e0a70d293