Windows 10: Thank You TenForums.

Discus and support Thank You TenForums. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I would just like to thank the TenForums Administrators and Team for their continued support this year, it is very much appreciated. I would also like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Paul Black, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Thank You TenForums.

I would just like to thank the TenForums Administrators and Team for their continued support this year, it is very much appreciated.

I would also like to thank ALL the members who have given their time FREE this year in the endeavour to help others.

Let us hope that 2021 is a better year all round for ALL of us.

Have a very Happy New Year.
    *Thumbs

:)

Paul Black, Dec 31, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Thank You TenForums. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 31, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Thank You TenForums.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Thank You TenForums.

1. Thank You TenForums. - Similar Threads - Thank TenForums

2. Need some help and advice, please and thanks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help and advice, please and thanks: submitted by /u/gowashyourmilk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kyrrxd/need_some_help_and_advice_please_and_thanks/
  3. Where is Defenders dashboard gone, I want it back thanks.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where is Defenders dashboard gone, I want it back thanks.: With the last lot of updates 13/01/2021 the dash board on defender has dissapeard, I want it back and how do I get it back thank you. Regards William_850[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. where can I get a Manual for my Toshiba satellite 13r serial number 781695130 many thanks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where can I get a Manual for my Toshiba satellite 13r serial number 781695130 many thanks: need a user guide/manual for my Toshiba satellite 13R system unit DC 19V 3,9A SERIAL NUMBER 781695130 THANK YOU ALL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-get-a-manual-for-my-toshiba-satellite/128fdb92-61e9-4171-b2cf-e43540313ebb
  5. Thank You Every Body Have a Nice New Year

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You Every Body Have a Nice New Year: I would like to say thanks to all the forum members this forum has helped me and countless other users in trouble times have a nice new year EDIT Pls forgive me if i posted in the wrong forum 171455
  6. A big thank you

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A big thank you: Not sure where to put this, hope it's the correct place. For my own reasons I decided I needed a clean install of my Windows 10 (20H2), and subsequently all my programmes. So my first port of call was this site to read the advice, which i read a number of times, and ensured...
  7. Spam ?? Rcv'd e/m "Thanks for your payment" - Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spam ?? Rcv'd e/m "Thanks for your payment" - Windows Defender: Rcv'd an email to my personal e/m, titled "[thank you for your purchase] Invoice Paid Successfully USD 299.99". This came from "Billing Support <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>". I am fairly confident this is spam as I have never given out my CC info for this....
  8. Thank You TenForums Community :)

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You TenForums Community :): Hey all! For anyone that remembers me from my other posts, just wanted to say thank you to all that helped me with my PC as it was falling apart. It all started from windows 10 not booting from my usb only to find out I had some hardware issues. I managed to get the final...
  9. Can anyone shed some light on this message in my event viewer? Thanks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone shed some light on this message in my event viewer? Thanks: It's 'Information' level, Event ID: 4107: 'A caller specified the SDC_FORCE_MODE_ENUMERATION flag in a call to the SetDisplayConfig() API' I feel like it coincided with my screen flashing black for half a second during full screen gaming, any idea what it is? thanks...
  10. 1 of 2 SSDs read slows down after windows fully boot. Please help, thank you!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 of 2 SSDs read slows down after windows fully boot. Please help, thank you!: I have encountered a weird problem. System Spec: Windows 10 Intel I9-9980 HK 16 GB Ram RTX 2080 16GB MAX-Q ADATA SX8200PNP 2TB SSD KXG50PNV2T04 2TB SSD Two M.2 SSDs, A is the boot drive, has no problems at all, about 2800 MB/s read. B is the other nonboot drive, when windows...