Windows 10: Thank you, Windows. I definitely want to be able to eject my C: drive and my GPU

Discus and support Thank you, Windows. I definitely want to be able to eject my C: drive and my GPU in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/fo0r8e76efoa1.jpg?width=975&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8b310a00c8d7418b4ff580647c456caa11b7e8ad submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/funguy787, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Thank you, Windows. I definitely want to be able to eject my C: drive and my GPU

/u/funguy787, Mar 18, 2023

2. ejecting a usb drive in 10

Hi Walden,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with accessing Safely Remove and Eject Media USB icon on the taskbar.

To assist you better, please provide us the below information:

• When you say that "not I can not get it to show up in bottom right lower", are you referring that you are not able to see the Eject USB icon under the show hidden icons?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to understand the system

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Turn on Safely Remove Hardware and Eject Media icon.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Please get back to us with an update on issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 18, 2023
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Eject SSD drive efficiently from file explorer

SSD drives are not eject-able. They have to be physically removed.

If it is a USB stick then eject will show on the right click list.

lacrumb, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Thank you, Windows. I definitely want to be able to eject my C: drive and my GPU

An error occured while ejecting

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to follow the steps listed in
    problem ejecting USB mass storage device
    and check if it works.

Note: The article holds good for Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Thank you, Windows. I definitely want to be able to eject my C: drive and my GPU

1. Thank you, Windows. I definitely want to be able to eject my C: drive and my GPU - Similar Threads - Thank definitely able

2. Not able to extend my c drive as there is a healthy partition between my c drive and d drive ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to extend my c drive as there is a healthy partition between my c drive and d drive ?: i want to extend my c drive by fomatting my d drive but there is a healthy partition between my C and D drive , so what am i supposed to do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-extend-my-c-drive-as-there-is-a/68423c4d-bb72-4ab4-875a-45cdb680f744
  3. Not able to extend my c drive as there is a healthy partition between my c drive and d drive ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to extend my c drive as there is a healthy partition between my c drive and d drive ?: i want to extend my c drive by fomatting my d drive but there is a healthy partition between my C and D drive , so what am i supposed to do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-extend-my-c-drive-as-there-is-a/68423c4d-bb72-4ab4-875a-45cdb680f744
  4. I want to make my C:\ drive the default drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to make my C:\ drive the default drive: Hello I am a noob and looking for help to make my C: drive my permanent drive. It always starts off as C:\User.I don't want that. The last independent advisor wasn't patience nor clear. Can some someone better to explain to me, please....
  5. I want to make my C:\ drive the default drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to make my C:\ drive the default drive: Hello I am a noob and looking for help to make my C: drive my permanent drive. It always starts off as C:\User.I don't want that. The last independent advisor wasn't patience nor clear. Can some someone better to explain to me, please....
  6. I want to make my C:\ drive the default drive

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How do I extend my C: drive? I want to extend my C drive to my E drive so they both have...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I extend my C: drive? I want to extend my C drive to my E drive so they both have...: Hello, so the picture above is what my disk management looks like. I have a 931GB drive and I kinda want it to be divided into two equal parts. I want it to be 465.5GB on both C and E drives, or you can suggest to me how many GB should be in both drives. I'm kindly asking for...
  8. I want to eject my hard drive but this PID 4 thing makes it that I can't eject the drive....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to eject my hard drive but this PID 4 thing makes it that I can't eject the drive....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zetizer7708 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lhiqxu/i_want_to_eject_my_hard_drive_but_this_pid_4/
  9. I cloned my C: drive to my E: drive and i want to Format My C: drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cloned my C: drive to my E: drive and i want to Format My C: drive: [ATTACH] I have already prioritized my PC to boot from my E: drive which has a copy of my windows 10. I used Samsung's Data Migration tool since both my C: and E: are both from Samsung to avoid any hiccups or discrepancies. I'm worried that formatting my C: drive may mess...
  10. Why i can eject my Systemdrive (C:)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why i can eject my Systemdrive (C:): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/anntallex [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fcwamr/why_i_can_eject_my_systemdrive_c/