Windows 10: Thank you, your answers solved my problem.

Discus and support Thank you, your answers solved my problem. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can I count the characters in a WORD document?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KarlSchmid1, Oct 10, 2018.

1. KarlSchmid1 Win User

Thank you, your answers solved my problem.

how can I count the characters in a WORD document?

:)

KarlSchmid1, Oct 10, 2018
  2. lx07 Win User

Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 10, 2018
  4. jboydgolfer Win User

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Thank you, your answers solved my problem. - Similar Threads - Thank answers solved

2. reset laptop to sell it. Solved! Thanks for all the replies!

in Windows 10 Customization
    reset laptop to sell it. Solved! Thanks for all the replies!: I have windows 10 laptop that I want to sell. What's the best way to reset it so it will no longer have my info? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/reset-laptop-to-sell-it-solved-thanks-for-all-the/81b9e579-79b0-427d-a974-2539faa2f8da
  3. Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!!: Thank you SarahKong for answering my question!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/thank-you-sarahkong-for-answering-my-question/1313c0c5-d898-404b-b1bd-32fe53950766
  4. hello and thank you

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hello and thank you: I cant set up fortnight on my computer, I'm not very knowledgeable about computers. how do I run a fix? or what am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/hello-and-thank-you/66e24d00-be99-4edd-8174-334771ebe499
  5. Thank You Ten Forums...

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You Ten Forums...: i've gone far too long without thanking tenforums for being the tremendous resource that it is, in fact i can't imagine using windows 10 without having this fantastic site to lean on, and instead having to depend on the "official" site that points to scannow and dism as the...
  6. The strangest thing i ever saw on my pc. Thank you Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Support
    The strangest thing i ever saw on my pc. Thank you Microsoft...: hey guys, i put this here for everyone to read, but it should be in Updates etc. I posted a thread in Updates & Software, no luck, but i had (see pic) a blue screen of death when trying to update to build 14316 (hope i am right here), was on build 14295. When...
  7. Thank You

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You: I wish to thank all those who have helped me in trying to solve some problems with my win 10 Home edition. I wish to especially thank John C and Brink. Wishing all a great holiday season. 31448
  8. Thanks for reserving your free upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Thanks for reserving your free upgrade: Hello, I have a problem in that I have reserved my free windows 10 upgrade, BUT for some reason which I certainly don't I am unable to upgrade, it keeps say that we're validating windows 10 for your pc, we recommend that you update after you get your notification, well I...
  9. CMD command not running need help thank you

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD command not running need help thank you: I did every thing to run there commands and specialy the first one But it wont fun Didi I miss somthing the first command will just not run Help please cd "\user\<yourAccName>\downloads\chml" ( or wherever you saved chml ) chml "c:\users\<yourAccName>\desktop" -i:m...
  10. Thank you for Windows 10_DPI_FIX.exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank you for Windows 10_DPI_FIX.exe: I just upgraded my computers to Windows 10. On my older desktop, fonts have been awful looking and I've played with every setting I know about until i seems they should all be broke! Then I stumbled across a post in Windows TenForums about Windows 10_DPI_FIX.exe. I'm kind...