Windows 10: Thank you

Discus and support Thank you in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have solved it now thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you/f583ab99-5163-4b4a-bcc6-1501fd496967 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by K.W.16, Oct 5, 2019.

1. K.W.16 Win User

Thank you

i have solved it now thank you

:)

K.W.16, Oct 5, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Thank you :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 5, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Thank you

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Thank you

1. Thank you - Similar Threads - Thank

2. When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks: When I try to join a zoom session invite, it says it cannot find my camera.The video icon is barred. But when I click on it, it does not change.Previously this action enabled the video.The problem is recent.Thanks...
  3. When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to join a Zoom it says it cannot find my camera. How do I fix this? Thanks: When I try to join a zoom session invite, it says it cannot find my camera.The video icon is barred. But when I click on it, it does not change.Previously this action enabled the video.The problem is recent.Thanks...
  4. Thank you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thank you: Not really a question anymore because thanks to sunny A I believe who help me 10 minuets ago it has been resolved. I was not able to give thanks during the session or after in the feedback part because my computer had blacked out and when it came back on my issue was fixed,...
  5. Thank you

Thank you: Not really a question anymore because thanks to sunny A I believe who help me 10 minuets ago it has been resolved. I was not able to give thanks during the session or after in the feedback part because my computer had blacked out and when it came back on my issue was fixed,...
  6. Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WinREAgent" Guid="{1f7a6c55-5532-573b-35b7-2107e43a6ef5}" /> <EventID>4502</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  7. Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!

Hello, can you help me to recognize this critical problem as error log describe? Thank you!: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WinREAgent" Guid="{1f7a6c55-5532-573b-35b7-2107e43a6ef5}" /> <EventID>4502</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>0</Task>...
  8. 'Storage Service' - the windows service, what exactly does it do? Thanks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Storage Service' - the windows service, what exactly does it do? Thanks.: "Provides enabling services for storage settings and external storage expansion" "StorSvc" I can't find much details on this, its generic name makes searching the internet especially harder. It would be nice to know more on the specifics behind its job with storage. Thank...
  9. 'Storage Service' - the windows service, what exactly does it do? Thanks.

'Storage Service' - the windows service, what exactly does it do? Thanks.: "Provides enabling services for storage settings and external storage expansion" "StorSvc" I can't find much details on this, its generic name makes searching the internet especially harder. It would be nice to know more on the specifics behind its job with storage. Thank...
  10. 'Storage Service' - the windows service, what exactly does it do? Thanks.

in Windows 10 Customization