Windows 10: Thank you!!!!!

Discus and support Thank you!!!!! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; @Brink I want to thank you very much for all the help you've given me through the years. I'm sure you work very hard doing what you do for so many.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nisko, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Nisko Win User

Thank you!!!!!

@Brink

I want to thank you very much for all the help you've given me through the years. I'm sure you work very hard doing what you do for so many. The tutorials are all excellent and you run the best forum I've ever been on. Guess words are not really enough to express my appreciation - but that's all I can do. Thank you again!!!!!

:)

Nisko, Jul 29, 2020

2. Thank you!

Many thanks for this however; I've found a bit of a flaw in the logic, I'm having problems with right click in File Explorer and you have suggested RIGHT CLICK to run as Administrator, - that is the key problem, I can't right click when I'm using File Explorer - is there another way to approach this that does not involve right clicking in File Explorer?

DerekGCWhite, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Bogdan03 Win User

Thank you!!!!!

Thank you!

Thank you very much for your help. However, this only worked for me until I restarted my laptop... any suggestions on how to permanently solve the issue?

Bogdan03, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Thank you!!!!!

1. Thank you!!!!! - Similar Threads - Thank

2. Thanks, Windows. Cortana worked fine in the UK prior to version 2004.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thanks, Windows. Cortana worked fine in the UK prior to version 2004.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tharoufizon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i43as4/thanks_windows_cortana_worked_fine_in_the_uk/
  3. Sincere thanks

in Windows 10 Support
    Sincere thanks: This is not a question seeking support, but I would like to express my sincere thanks to the persons here who so kindly assist people like me. I have always found the help given to me to be genuine, courteous, unreserved and with a lot of patience. I could go on, but I think...
  4. Reading all the complaints, the response to feedback is thank you. Evidently, you are...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reading all the complaints, the response to feedback is thank you. Evidently, you are...: We purchased your MS software. It stinks, and we,, the buyers, who trusted MS to provide a worthy product has been and probably still is laughing themselves, doubled-over, all the way to the bank. What does one say? I hope your money makes you happy enough and gives you...
  5. DAVEM121 - Thank you for your help but I'm unable to REPLY to any posts I guess. See...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DAVEM121 - Thank you for your help but I'm unable to REPLY to any posts I guess. See...: If you see this and are OK with e-mailing me that would be great. kgsmith82690@gmail . If not, no worries. Thanks. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/davem121-thank-you-for-your-help-but-im-unable-to/267b3727-8844-4fd0-b2d4-d705a6de25ba
  6. Delete this please thank you

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Delete this please thank you: Delete this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-this-please-thank-you/f33f627a-8a17-4404-a590-05140a385b58
  7. I can finally shutdown without updating. Thanks 2004 build...xD

I can finally shutdown without updating. Thanks 2004 build...xD: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/souravkumarnagal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxob3v/i_can_finally_shutdown_without_updating_thanks/
  8. Lost Files thanks Microsoft

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Files thanks Microsoft: I have a question. where are all my files that I have in my pc? before Microsoft do this merge to Microsoft Edge? I lost all my files? Why you don't asked me first if I wanted to merge to Microsoft Edge. Send me back all my files. I have a lot of problems with Microsoft but...
  9. Thank you Chromium Edge, very cool

Thank you Chromium Edge, very cool: [IMG] submitted by /u/DRINKEPICSAUCE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsmwyh/thank_you_chromium_edge_very_cool/
  10. Cortana not working - Hi, thanks for taking an interest!

in Cortana
    Cortana not working - Hi, thanks for taking an interest!: Hi, How do I get Cortana to work again in my Surface Pro? The aforementioned is all I get, and I have Google, read and done what is suggested to no avail. Please advise. Thank you! [ATTACH]...