Windows 10: Thanks for enabling ads for me Microsoft, i appreciate it. Will recommend win10 to my friends.

Discus and support Thanks for enabling ads for me Microsoft, i appreciate it. Will recommend win10 to my friends. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/misc234123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jjtxzd/thanks_for_enabling_ads_for_me_microsoft_i/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/misc234123, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Thanks for enabling ads for me Microsoft, i appreciate it. Will recommend win10 to my friends.

/u/misc234123, Oct 28, 2020
  2. JohnD Win User

Adding unlisted printer to the Win10 list

!'m not sure how I did it but all seems well now. It was something like Deacon suggested plus a re-boot or two. It's now listed as a printer, not as unspecified.

Thanks for enabling ads for me Microsoft, i appreciate it. Will recommend win10 to my friends. [​IMG]

Update the list still doesn't work.

Thanks for your support.

PS MS's Update catalogue is very useful. E.g. Microsoft Update Catalog

JohnD, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list....

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

A quick question before proceeding:

What do you mean by ‘Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list’?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add photos to the contact list.

1. Go to people app.

2. Right click on contacts

3. Click edit to add photos to the contacts on People app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Thanks for enabling ads for me Microsoft, i appreciate it. Will recommend win10 to my friends.

Adding friends to notebook

I tried adding friends to my OneNote but it said got to browser to complete a security step but I don't know how to get there. Plz help

ChristianClayborne, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Thanks for enabling ads for me Microsoft, i appreciate it. Will recommend win10 to my friends.

1. Thanks for enabling ads for me Microsoft, i appreciate it. Will recommend win10 to my friends. - Similar Threads - Thanks enabling ads

2. Can someone give me a good SSD recommendation for Asus ZenBook UX434IQ_Q407IQ. Thanks!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone give me a good SSD recommendation for Asus ZenBook UX434IQ_Q407IQ. Thanks!: Can someone give me a good SSD recommendation for Asus ZenBook UX434IQ_Q407IQ. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-give-me-a-good-ssd-recommendation-for/7c42d871-79d3-4fa0-99bb-3961fef57b4b
  3. Can someone give me a good SSD recommendation for Asus ZenBook UX434IQ_Q407IQ. Thanks!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone give me a good SSD recommendation for Asus ZenBook UX434IQ_Q407IQ. Thanks!: Can someone give me a good SSD recommendation for Asus ZenBook UX434IQ_Q407IQ. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-give-me-a-good-ssd-recommendation-for/7c42d871-79d3-4fa0-99bb-3961fef57b4b
  4. thanks microsoft you blocked me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    thanks microsoft you blocked me: I just want to don't false positive self extract and you block me very nice thanks microsuck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/thanks-microsoft-you-blocked-me/4303dbd5-4503-4858-8f6b-877e7c7b5db4
  5. Need some help with my PC. Any and all comments are appreciated! Thanks!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need some help with my PC. Any and all comments are appreciated! Thanks!: Hello,I am usually pretty good with solving PC issues. But I am having some trouble fixing a current issue. Maybe you can help me. Any and all comments are appreciated! Thanks!To start, here is my laptop info...Gaming Laptop - 2018 Acer Predator Helios 300. Intel Core...
  6. Need some help with my PC. Any and all comments are appreciated! Thanks!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need some help with my PC. Any and all comments are appreciated! Thanks!: Hello,I am usually pretty good with solving PC issues. But I am having some trouble fixing a current issue. Maybe you can help me. Any and all comments are appreciated! Thanks!To start, here is my laptop info...Gaming Laptop - 2018 Acer Predator Helios 300. Intel Core...
  7. Need some help with my PC. Any and all comments are appreciated! Thanks!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I accidentally added my Microsoft 365 to a friends new computer

I accidentally added my Microsoft 365 to a friends new computer: Sharing my Microsoft 365 has allowed my friends computer to have access to all my documents. How do I delete this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-added-my-microsoft-365-to-a-friends/22e28983-5e3b-4054-9370-17aa593aeb07
  9. Help with Adding Friends to World

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with Adding Friends to World: My son can't add friends to his Minecraft world. It says it's due to security settings. I don't know how to fix to allow him. Please help. Thanks in advance....
  10. Thanks Microsoft

Thanks Microsoft: The Forum users get such great help from the Staff of Helpers and Advisers . But does anyone ever say thank you. People crying for help Viruses, Bugs ,Ransomeware, Scammers , etc. And its Free . We now have a top of the range Windows Security getting better AV Test results...