Windows 10: Thanks for the help.

Discus and support Thanks for the help. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am going to make a copy of Ubuntu and see if I can recover the drivers. Spent way too much time on this and beating my head against the wall. 6286 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jh45gun, May 22, 2015.

1. jh45gun Win User

Thanks for the help.

I am going to make a copy of Ubuntu and see if I can recover the drivers. Spent way too much time on this and beating my head against the wall.

:)

jh45gun, May 22, 2015
  2. Drew_T. Win User

Many thanks for your help!

Hi,

To further assist you, we have moved your post to the appropriate support thread. Another moderator will respond as soon as possible. Your patience is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Drew_T., May 22, 2015
  3. smhart Win User
    Many thanks for your help!

My Windows phone was working fine until Tuesday when an error code #8007000E appeared. It is a Windows Live error that says my phone does not have enough memory to sync information. I cannot get updates to my Hotmail. Is this a problem on my end our yours?
    Please help. My email is L: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I can check my messages from my laptop. Many thanks for your help!

~Steve Hart

Atlanta, GA

smhart, May 22, 2015
  4. Rocky Win User

Thanks for the help.

You should try Linux Mint 17.1. It is really a nice smooth OS. I am running a dual boot right now with Windows 10 build 10122 (the latest build) and Linux Mint. I am really loving both OSs in their own way, but Linux Mint has bee a real gas to play with. This post was made on Windows 10, but in about 10 minutes I am going to re-boot into Linux.

Rocky, May 22, 2015
  5. Berton Win User
    Ditto on Linux Mint 17.1, I use the Cinnamon version. It is an excellent replacement for WinXP, especially on computers with limited hardware.

Berton, May 22, 2015
  6. jh45gun Win User
    Might consider that later. I got Ubuntu downloading now. I hope Linux has the drivers I need.

jh45gun, May 22, 2015
  7. jh45gun Win User
    Installed the latest of ubuntu and all works fine.

jh45gun, May 22, 2015
  8. jh45gun Win User

Thanks for the help.

Except for WiFi. Always something.

jh45gun, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Thanks for the help.

1. Thanks for the help. - Similar Threads - Thanks help

2. I need urgent access to my laptop. I’m locked out. Please help. Thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent access to my laptop. I’m locked out. Please help. Thanks: Hi, I just changed my pincode but it failed and didn’t change. Now when I try to login with my fingerprint or password it says ‘Your pin is required to sign in’ . The setup my pin option doesn’t do anything. It’s not allowing me to type my Pin as well. Please help!!...
  3. I need urgent access to my laptop. I’m locked out. Please help. Thanks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need urgent access to my laptop. I’m locked out. Please help. Thanks: Hi, I just changed my pincode but it failed and didn’t change. Now when I try to login with my fingerprint or password it says ‘Your pin is required to sign in’ . The setup my pin option doesn’t do anything. It’s not allowing me to type my Pin as well. Please help!!...
  4. I need urgent access to my laptop. I’m locked out. Please help. Thanks

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Can I use Edge browser but without MSN? help me for the love of God, thanks for that!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Edge browser but without MSN? help me for the love of God, thanks for that!: I like Edge but I don't use it because I hate MSN. please get rid of MSN from Edge and from windows and Microsoft!!! MSN is obnoxious! I want to use the Edge browser but without MSN!!! please!...
  6. Can I use Edge browser but without MSN? help me for the love of God, thanks for that!

Can I use Edge browser but without MSN? help me for the love of God, thanks for that!: I like Edge but I don't use it because I hate MSN. please get rid of MSN from Edge and from windows and Microsoft!!! MSN is obnoxious! I want to use the Edge browser but without MSN!!! please!...
  7. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  8. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  9. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashesh. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...
  10. Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !

Need help to read a memory dump file to figure out why pc crashes. Thanks a lot in advance !: Hello hello,Lastly my pc crashes every day, when the pc crashes I don't get a blue screen or error messages but a black screen before restarting by itself. I ran 2 days ago 2 stress-tests on my cpu, my rams and my graphics cards with Memtest 86, OCCT and Furmark, I even...