Windows 10: Thanks for the VB scripts and Java injection.

Discus and support Thanks for the VB scripts and Java injection. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to personally thank the motely crew of cut rate tech support with no centralized system, and the $500 cost to fix what came out of box ready to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by GlAgency, Dec 9, 2020.

1. GlAgency Win User

Thanks for the VB scripts and Java injection.

I want to personally thank the motely crew of cut rate tech support with no centralized system, and the $500 cost to fix what came out of box ready to get rooted. First, id like a complete wipe of my old windows. I want it all gone, second, i dont want your stupid auto-ca enrollment for Chinese GSM eSim Roots, i just want my damn dev rig back.

i dont want your stupid buggy vbscript or the amazing SMB features of sharing all my info.

Can i get a person who can tell me to real deal, not. Some dude with a 60 character name giving a stupid response then locking thread?

Dont piss on me and tell me its raining, your tech support just flat out said that the random and expired root CAs were standard. Your group policy is a disaster and you intall peolle as virtual images with **** sepseded authoriy on my system then claim it “closed source”? Im going to flame any answer than tells me to run 1 ligners in CMD. I need powershell, Active Directory and VBS to harden up. I need someone competent.

:)

GlAgency, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Smittychat., Dec 9, 2020
  3. Java Script

I use Windows 10.

Some websites require Java Script to be enabled to use their sites.

I enabled the requirement as per Microsoft Windows procedure.

However, the sites don't "see" the enablement.

Any suggestions?

(S)'&m&n, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Thanks for the VB scripts and Java injection.

VB Script"automaticUpdates.DetectNow()" does not work in Win10v2004?

In Win10v2004 VB Script does not work for Windows Auto update.

Code:
    Set automaticUpdates = CreateObject("Microsoft.Update.AutoUpdate")automaticUpdates.DetectNow()Before Win10v2004 this VB Script can make the Windows Update to do the Update Check.But in Win10v2004 this VB Script can not work as usual.

jypan_11111, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Thanks for the VB scripts and Java injection.

1. Thanks for the VB scripts and Java injection. - Similar Threads - Thanks scripts Java

2. Disabling the Infinitely running VB Script in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling the Infinitely running VB Script in Windows: I have run an infinite loop VB Script enabling NUMLOCK for 2 min in my Windows 10 OS for not allowing system to go into sleep and monitor to be continually active. Is there any possibility of disabling the running Shell/VB Script. Note, I tried the available options like...
  3. try java script

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    try java script: try malicious software assaulter rss java protocol terminal download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/try-java-script/24ce9d36-7c1b-45c5-a656-b932668d2732
  4. Java script

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Java script: I can't seem to log back into One Drive. I have java script enabled for both my web browsers. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-script/9ea47891-d780-4f81-9624-cf64716ff826
  5. Java Script

in Windows 10 Customization
    Java Script: I use Windows 10. Some websites require Java Script to be enabled to use their sites. I enabled the requirement as per Microsoft Windows procedure. However, the sites don't "see" the enablement. Any suggestions?...
  6. Vb script problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Vb script problem: Friends can u help regarding this problem[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vb-script-problem/21e62429-450e-4bda-be7d-49a3592325b0
  7. Java script Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Java script Error: Hi, I'm facing below error when trying to run a script from Web Storm terminal, could you please help me out. I tried to fix the error using the link below, which worked for few people, but for me, it says "404 not found" Error: "There is no script engine for file...
  8. Edge and Java Script

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge and Java Script: My Microsoft account needs JavaScript to sign in. However I think that IE doesn’t support JavaScript or the scripts are blocked. When I use Edge, I cannot have any problems with Excel. Am I right?...
  9. java script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    java script: everything I save to documents when I try to read comes up as java script or cascading s cant convert back to html I am in wwindows 10 any help would be appreciated...
  10. Kaspersky Script Injection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kaspersky Script Injection: Warning received after turning off Kaspersky JavaScript Injection. I want my system to be secure, but the slowdown is unacceptable. Any thoughts from those who use Kaspersky? 109930