Windows 10: Thanks teams, very nice

Discus and support Thanks teams, very nice in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Installed Microsoft Office and it included teams, and I already had it on my PC This showed up in the startup tab and I can't find it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/just_vibing_bro, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Thanks teams, very nice

/u/just_vibing_bro, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Sep 2, 2020
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Thanks teams, very nice

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi,

I have the San Diego Padres day results in the Favorite section at the top of the app despite the team is not in My Team List.

I tried to reinstall the app, add and remove the team and even the MLB as sport from My team but nothing changes, the Padres are always on top....

This happens on all my devices, on windows phone and windows 10.

any suggestion?

MarioRomano, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Thanks teams, very nice

1. Thanks teams, very nice - Similar Threads - Thanks teams very

2. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This would be nice . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I typed in. What are all, the free applications.You can get, running windows 10?The picture, here. Shows you, what I found.I have everything, backed up. On USB drives.But to be able, to back backup. Right on this...
  3. THANK YOU VERY MUCH MOICROSOFT! .

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH MOICROSOFT! .: It started, the other day, with changing my sign in screen; changed from my image with name and enter pin box to full name or e-mail and password or pin. But, as it turned out, I had to use my Microsoft account e-mail address as my user name, and Microsoft account password. I...
  4. i want to thank the Microsoft Support team.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i want to thank the Microsoft Support team.: This isn't really a question nor a discussion, but I thought it would be good to post something regarding the issues I've been having and how Microsoft's team reacted.If I may, I'd like to explain the situation first. I've been having issues for the last few months with my...
  5. Thank You Every Body Have a Nice New Year

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank You Every Body Have a Nice New Year: I would like to say thanks to all the forum members this forum has helped me and countless other users in trouble times have a nice new year EDIT Pls forgive me if i posted in the wrong forum 171455
  6. Thank you windows, very cool.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thank you windows, very cool.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Benckis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibz9l1/thank_you_windows_very_cool/
  7. Thank you Windows 10 very cool

Thank you Windows 10 very cool: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kirk7899 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ia3afz/thank_you_windows_10_very_cool/
  8. Thank you Chromium Edge, very cool

Thank you Chromium Edge, very cool: [IMG] submitted by /u/DRINKEPICSAUCE [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsmwyh/thank_you_chromium_edge_very_cool/
  9. Thank you Cortana, very cool!

Thank you Cortana, very cool!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/waningmatrix [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hd63c5/thank_you_cortana_very_cool/
  10. This is a very Nice // Microsoft Edge// edge://site-engagement

in Browsers and Email
    This is a very Nice // Microsoft Edge// edge://site-engagement: This is a very Nice // Microsoft Edge// edge://site-engagement Improving Tracking Prevention in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Edge Blog *Thumbs - - - Updated - - - See blocked trackers https://youtu.be/vPG4FSJx4qI 145926