Windows 10: "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...

Discus and support "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I can't seem to connect my Bluetooth device to my laptop. The pairing works but connecting fail. Can anyone help? Regards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BXWong, Oct 14, 2018.

1. BXWong Win User

"That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...

Hi,

I can't seem to connect my Bluetooth device to my laptop. The pairing works but connecting fail. Can anyone help?

Regards

:)

BXWong, Oct 14, 2018

2. After upgrading to windows 10, my bluetooth device have not been working properly

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

Try the steps given below to make sure that the Bluetooth device is discoverable:

• Turn on your Bluetooth audio device and make it discoverable.

The way you make it discoverable depends on the device. Check the device or visit the manufacturer's website to learn how.

• Turn on Bluetooth on your PC if it's not on already. To do this, on the taskbar, select
      action center  > Bluetooth.

• In action center, select Connect > the device name.

• Follow any more instructions that might appear.
    If that doesn't resovle the issue, I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps given in the help article below and check if it helps:.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays

Let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 14, 2018
  3. How to return deleted bluetooth device?

Hi Oleg,

Let's check on this. To pair your phone with your MI Band 2 or any Bluetooth accessory. We suggest that you try the following steps below:

• Make sure that the accessory or device you want to pair is turned on and in pairing mode so your phone can connect to it. and then turn the
    • In the App list, go to Settings> Devices >
      Bluetooth
      and then turn the Status to On. Your phone will search for any discoverable Bluetooth accessories or devices. It will also be discoverable to other Bluetooth accessories or devices near you while you're on
      this screen. Make sure your phone stays unlocked during pairing.
    • Tap the name of the accessory or device that you want to pair with your phone.
    • If a PIN (also called a pairing code) is required, do one of the following:
    • In the Pairing accessory message box, make sure that both the phone and the accessory or device display the same PIN, then tap
      OK.
    • Enter the PIN for your accessory if you're asked for it, then tap Done.
    After it's paired, your phone will automatically connect to the accessory or device when it's in range and Bluetooth is on your phone is turned on.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Justin Sor, Oct 14, 2018
  4. "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...

Bluetooth + Wifi wont work at the same time?

Hi Moises,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

• Make sure your Windows device supports Bluetooth and that it's turned on. You'll see a Bluetooth button in action center.
    • Make sure that the Bluetooth-enabled audio device is on and discoverable. How you do this varies with devices, so check the info that came with your device or go to the manufacturer’s website.
    I recommend you to disconnect and connect to your device and check if it helps:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Go to "Devices and Printers".
    • Right-click the device icon, and select "Control". A dialogue "Bluetooth Device Control" appears.
    • Click "Disconnect", then "Connect".

I also suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers from manufacturer website.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

"That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...

1. "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."... - Similar Threads - didn't sure bluetooth

2. That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...: I cant connect my headphones or anything for that matter, tried all sorts of things, reinstalling, reseting, disabling, removing, idk what am I supposed to do. Please help...
  3. That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...: I cant connect my headphones or anything for that matter, tried all sorts of things, reinstalling, reseting, disabling, removing, idk what am I supposed to do. Please help...
  4. That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again.": So, I downloaded some driver updates earlier today, cause Driver Easy was nagging me about it, and ever since, my Bluetooth Headphones and Earbuds won't connect. I can pair them, and they show up on the screen, but the subject message shows up every time. I've tested them...
  6. "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again.": So, I downloaded some driver updates earlier today, cause Driver Easy was nagging me about it, and ever since, my Bluetooth Headphones and Earbuds won't connect. I can pair them, and they show up on the screen, but the subject message shows up every time. I've tested them...
  7. "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."

8. "That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...

"That didn't work. Make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again."...: I have Bose QC II headphones that I used to connect to my Windows 10 via Bluetooth. Until around 1-2 months ago it worked and since then I can pair it, but when I try to connect I get the message written in the subject. The headphones connect without any problems to other...
  9. "That didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is discoverable then try again"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "That didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is discoverable then try again": I have had the original surface headphones for almost 2 years now and I have run into a bunch of problems that are relatively fixable. But this problem seems to be impossible to fix. I have been on tons of Microsoft support pages and tons of other websites. At first, it just...
  10. Bluetooth "that didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable"...

Bluetooth "that didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable"...: ASUS X555UB Laptop has a AR3012 Bluetooth device with all the default drivers installed. Problem is that all the bluetooth connections pair immediately and then fail to connect with the following error displayed instantly as if it didn't even try: "that didn't work make...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. that didnt work make sure your bluetooth

2. that didnt work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable

3. that didnt work. make sure your bluetooth

4. make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable,
  5. That didnt work. make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable then try again,
  6. that didnt work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable then try again,
  7. that didnt work. make sure that your bluetooth headset is still discoverable,
  8. that didnt work make sure bluetooth,
  9. That didnt work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable then try again.,
  10. that didnt work make sure your bluetooth device,
  11. that disnt work makesure your bluetooth device is discoverable,
  12. Bluetooth that didnt work make sure Bluetooth diviceis Still discovereble,
  13. that donot work make sure your blutooth device is still discoverable then try again,
  14. that didnt work make sure your bluetooth device is discoverable and try again,
  15. that diddnt work try connecting your bluetooth device and try again