Windows 10: That feeling when...

Discus and support That feeling when... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; That feeling... when you went looking for a third party tool to do something, only to find it's built into Windows 10. I was getting annoyed by the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mystere, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Mystere Win User

That feeling when...

That feeling... when you went looking for a third party tool to do something, only to find it's built into Windows 10.

I was getting annoyed by the fact that i kept bumping my trackpad, so i figured, why do i need a trackpad when i have my mouse connected, and I figured there must be a third party utility to do this...

Turns out, it's right there in the trackpad options in settings. I was like "That's so cool".

:)

Mystere, Apr 16, 2020
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Apr 16, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 16, 2020
  4. That feeling when...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

That feeling when...

1. That feeling when... - Similar Threads - feeling

2. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...: I have an HP 17" laptop running Windows 10. When I bought it, I could hit the {prt sc} button once, and it would take a full screen shot and automatically save it to a file titled, get this..."Screen Shots". Yep, that was it, push the prt sc button just one time, and VOILA!...
  3. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...: I have an HP 17" laptop running Windows 10. When I bought it, I could hit the {prt sc} button once, and it would take a full screen shot and automatically save it to a file titled, get this..."Screen Shots". Yep, that was it, push the prt sc button just one time, and VOILA!...
  4. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. alt is bugged and feels like its stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alt is bugged and feels like its stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions...: good day, when i press alt, it sometimes get bugged and feels like the alt is stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions just like when pressing ctrl. It isn't a hardware problem since even in different keyboard its still like this. Anybody knows a solution to...
  6. alt is bugged and feels like its stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions...

alt is bugged and feels like its stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions...: good day, when i press alt, it sometimes get bugged and feels like the alt is stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions just like when pressing ctrl. It isn't a hardware problem since even in different keyboard its still like this. Anybody knows a solution to...
  7. Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand: I've sporadically had an issue with blue screens or restarts but it would be every few weeks or so. I have yet to see any error when doing memory test and several other test for hardware failure. However today instead of using speedfan to check my temperature, I used hardware...
  8. Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand

Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand: I've sporadically had an issue with blue screens or restarts but it would be every few weeks or so. I have yet to see any error when doing memory test and several other test for hardware failure. However today instead of using speedfan to check my temperature, I used hardware...
  9. Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. I feel curious when I turn off windows xp

I feel curious when I turn off windows xp: Guys I want to ask why I had updates everytime I shuts the windows xp??I didn't even install any updates,not even a viruses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-feel-curious-when-i-turn-off-windows-xp/4e548569-8a5d-40b8-a1ba-c498ba2d0a7e