Windows 10: That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.

Discus and support That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Somehow my msn email account is no longer active I keep getting the error msg "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Michael A Falcon, May 10, 2020.

1. That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.

Somehow my msn email account is no longer active I keep getting the error msg "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." I created a new outlook email account and my old msn emails are there.. I tried sending an email to the deleted msn email account and the email bounces back. This all happened when I was playing around with the alias in the msn email account. How can I get back the msn email address Thank you

Michael

:)

Michael A Falcon, May 10, 2020

2. Can`t login to my acc in Win10, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." When my exist

Can`t login to my acc in Win10, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." When my exist

<Screenshot removed for PII>

IaroslavBashtanar, May 10, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can`t login to my acc in Win10, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." When my exist

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive an error, ‘That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one’ when you try to login with your Microsoft account. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

However, it would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• Are you trying to use the Microsoft account to sign in to the PC or to an Office 365 product?
    • Are you facing this issue only on a particular computer or on every computer?

Please reply with more information on the issue to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 10, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one. :(

Zakin, May 10, 2020
Thema:

That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.

1. That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one. - Similar Threads - Microsoft account doesn't

2. That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one. Setting...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one. Setting...: When trying to use a Microsoft account to log in to my PC I get the error That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account orget a new one. Just to be clear - i am keying in the exact same account i just keyed in to join this discussion....
  3. The Guest account doesn't exist?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Guest account doesn't exist?: So without touching anything, I already have a "guest" account. The problem is that when I click on it, nothing happens. It's there but I can't access it. Well no problem I thought, I created a new guest account, which does work and I planned to delete the fake guest...
  4. "That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one."

"That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.": Hello, I am get the above message when trying to sign in on my laptop, as a user, so that I can sync my phone etc. I am trying to use our company 365 account. I'd like to sync all my work details and not use my personal Microsoft account Thanks Nathan...
  5. That account doesn't exist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    That account doesn't exist: I bought a game on Microsoft Store using a newly-created account. Then I changed a local account on my computer to this new Microsoft account but received an error message That account doesn't exist How to sort it out?...
  6. Combining existing microsoft account with new one

in Windows 10 Customization
    Combining existing microsoft account with new one: I must have had another Microsoft account prior to the new one that I created because it is saying that my email is already in use. How do I combine accounts and/or delete old account?...
  7. Can`t login to my acc in Win10, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different...

Can`t login to my acc in Win10, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different...: Can`t login to my acc in Win10, "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." When my exist [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-login-to-my-acc-in-win10-that-microsoft/a3755293-c22a-449f-b623-a98267869f78
  8. error: "microsoft account doesn't exist, enter a different account" When trying to sign in...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    error: "microsoft account doesn't exist, enter a different account" When trying to sign in...: Surface Book purchased and Gmail account used for set-up (local account & admin) and also for Office 365 Home. Now have a domain and Microsoft Business plan. To avoid switching between users, would prefer to have business email instead of gmail. After click on "sign in...
  9. Changing the microsoft account to a different one

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing the microsoft account to a different one: Hello, Currently the onedrive doesn't synchronize one file. This may be due to being signed in into the wrong account on the pc itself. if I were to change to the correct account will the local files that are already on this pc be lost?...
  10. That Microsoft account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Customization
    That Microsoft account doesn't exist: Hi, When I add my school O365 account login to Windows 10, it prompts "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" this account works fine for other O3675 services, please advise. thx, Adams....