Windows 10: That State of Digital Civility in 2018

Discus and support That State of Digital Civility in 2018 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; People around the world and in the U.S., Germany, France and Belgium, in particular, are experiencing increased levels of online civility, data from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

That State of Digital Civility in 2018

Source: People around the world report increased civility online, new Microsoft research shows - Microsoft on the Issues

:)

Brink, Feb 5, 2019

2. The State of Cryptocurrency

USA BANS FIRST CRYPTO CURRENCY
    The US has formally banned the trade of Venezuela's new state-backed cryptocurrency.
    The announcement came after an executive order by the Trump administration that lists the cryptocoins among the items prohibited by a new set of sanctions on the South American country.

"All transactions related to, provision of financing for, and other dealings in, by a United States person or within the United States, any digital currency, digital coin, or digital token, that was issued by, for, or on behalf of the Government of Venezuela on or after January 9, 2018, are prohibited as of the effective date of this order," the executive order reads.

>>>>>............................................................................................................................................<<<
    The Start of a Slippy Slope ... or .....
    Full story here >Trump blocks use of Venezuelan Petro cryptocoins in the US

dorsetknob, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Giveaway: Civilization V

That State of Digital Civility in 2018 civilization-5.jpg

Games:
    Requirements:
    • Have at least 40 Posts or 10 Thanks
    • Have been a member since August 2013 or earlier.
    • Steam account, and doesn't own the game.
    To Enter:
    • Just state what's your favorite game in 2013 so far and why
    Drawing:
    • Entries will close once I feel that enough members have already entered, and I will announce the winners shortly.
    • Winners will be decided by http://www.random.org/lists/
    • I will make a list of all the participants name and put it in the list. the name which comes on top will win the game.

lyndonguitar, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Civilization 4 game.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please be informed that Civilization 4 is not compatible with Windows 10, so I suggest you to run the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Compatibility
    mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility
    mode and check if that helps.

• Download the game/app from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. That State of Digital Civility in 2018 - Similar Threads - State Digital Civility

2. EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in Civilization VI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in Civilization VI: Whenever I play Civ 6, the game crashes and I get this error message:Unhandled Exception Code: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Error writing address 0x90 Call Stack ----------------------------------------------------- ??? ! ??? ???, line 0 ??? ! ??? ???, line 0 ??? ! ??? ???,...
  3. EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in Civilization VI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in Civilization VI: Whenever I play Civ 6, the game crashes and I get this error message:Unhandled Exception Code: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Error writing address 0x90 Call Stack ----------------------------------------------------- ??? ! ??? ???, line 0 ??? ! ??? ???, line 0 ??? ! ??? ???,...
  4. Clarification on state of Windows 10 Pro digital licence.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Clarification on state of Windows 10 Pro digital licence.: Hi, This is a follow on question from a post I made yesterday concerning issues with transferring a Windows 10 Pro digital licence. I'm hoping to get clarification on the true state of my licence. In 2009 I bought a retail copy of Windows 7 for a new build PC. I still...
  5. VBA Error When Using AutoCad Civil 3D Version 2018

in Windows 10 Customization
    VBA Error When Using AutoCad Civil 3D Version 2018: I am trying to run AutoCad Civil 3D 2018 version and I keep getting an error that says first: Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Unexpected error 713 I say okay and the next box that appears says: Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Class not...
  6. Problem with Civilization 4 Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Civilization 4 Game: went to: went control panel. programs and features. tried to delete civilization IV. civilization IV is totally unresponsive. tried playing the game. it would not open. the "civilization" people believe it is deleted but windows 10 will not eliminate it from programs...
  7. civilization 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    civilization 4: went to: went control panel. programs and features. tried to delete civilization IV. civilization IV is totally unresponsive. tried playing the game. it would not open. the "civilization" people believe it is deleted but windows 10 will not eliminate it from programs...
  8. Civilization 6 CPU Priority

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Civilization 6 CPU Priority: Why does Windows 10 constantly set Civilization 6 at below normal priority? This game NEEDS normal to above average priority on at least 2 cores to run properly. Every time I set it to above normal priority on 4 of my 8 cores it runs great for a minute or so then chugs to a...
  9. The State of the Web at Google I/O 2018

in Windows 10 News
    The State of the Web at Google I/O 2018: The web is a global treasure, and has many strengths we all enjoy. It is a distribution platform like no other, providing people around the world access to a diverse range of content and enabling businesses to reach customers wherever they are. Underpinning the web’s success...
  10. Civilization 2 Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Civilization 2 Stopped Working: Does anybody know how to get Civilization II Multiplayer Gold Edition to work? It used to work, but now it crashes when it opens a text input field. I uninstalled and reinstalled both it and the Indeo drivers (They work.), but the game won't play anymore. 102784