Windows 10: That suggest a bug.

Discus and support That suggest a bug. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Sir. This can not be an issue with people's monitor or PC or cables or graphic card. There are 100's of people having the same issue. It has too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PAMELAPING, Mar 4, 2023.

1. That suggest a bug.

Dear Sir. This can not be an issue with people's monitor or PC or cables or graphic card. There are 100's of people having the same issue. It has too be a bug in the system Microsoft? People have followed instructions over and over and it doesn't take care of the problem. Sometimes the signal works and sometimes not, to everyone. That suggest a bug. Furth research is needed. Also, this has been an ongoing issue for a couple of years. Maybe windows 11? Something is working.

:)

PAMELAPING, Mar 4, 2023
  2. BarbaricSoul, Mar 4, 2023
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 4, 2023
  4. That suggest a bug.

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Mar 4, 2023
Thema:

That suggest a bug.

1. That suggest a bug. - Similar Threads - suggest bug

2. Suggestion for process of implementing updates in the future.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion for process of implementing updates in the future.: I am here as a student of CyberSecurity and computer sciences. I not an employee of an IT department and I will never claim to know everything there is to know about computer sciences and networking. I am simply here to give a thought that I had so it may possibly help with...
  3. Suggestion for process of implementing updates in the future.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggestion for process of implementing updates in the future.: I am here as a student of CyberSecurity and computer sciences. I not an employee of an IT department and I will never claim to know everything there is to know about computer sciences and networking. I am simply here to give a thought that I had so it may possibly help with...
  4. I have just got this error - but I can't ignore it as you suggest because I need to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have just got this error - but I can't ignore it as you suggest because I need to...: There were some problems installing updates, but we''ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to contact support etc thismay help - Ox80096010!I can see you did a workaround - I do not understand your workaround - I am not a computer coder and certainly not...
  5. I have just got this error - but I can't ignore it as you suggest because I need to...

I have just got this error - but I can't ignore it as you suggest because I need to...: There were some problems installing updates, but we''ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to contact support etc thismay help - Ox80096010!I can see you did a workaround - I do not understand your workaround - I am not a computer coder and certainly not...
  6. How to remove "SUGGESTED" in search bar?

How to remove "SUGGESTED" in search bar?: When I go into the search bar, the suggested section shows up. How do I remove that and maybe replace with recent. There is very little things there that I would use. I have had my laptop over 1.5 years and still trying to tweak it so that I like it....
  7. Clipboard multiple copy window bug - suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard multiple copy window bug - suggestion: When we want to use the list of copied things in clipboard using 'Window key symbol' & 'v', we have the following issue:If we have many or long list of copied things or texts, and when we are scrolling down, the title "Clipboard. Clear All" will scroll up with our scrolling,...
  8. Clipboard multiple copy window bug - suggestion

Clipboard multiple copy window bug - suggestion: When we want to use the list of copied things in clipboard using 'Window key symbol' & 'v', we have the following issue:If we have many or long list of copied things or texts, and when we are scrolling down, the title "Clipboard. Clear All" will scroll up with our scrolling,...
  9. That suggest a bug.

That suggest a bug.: Dear Sir. This can not be an issue with people's monitor or PC or cables or graphic card. There are 100's of people having the same issue. It has too be a bug in the system Microsoft? People have followed instructions over and over and it doesn't take care of the problem....
  10. Screen is bugging out. Any suggestions for solving/preventing it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen is bugging out. Any suggestions for solving/preventing it?: [IMG][IMG]Hey, I’m new to the business of getting my problems solved online, and I’m not that computer savvy: My computer’s been having the problem of bugging out like it does in the picture for about two weeks, but it only does it on the startup screen. Just recently, as in...