Windows 10: That's it deteling bastard you're sued for hacking into my computer and removing my...

Discus and support That's it deteling bastard you're sued for hacking into my computer and removing my... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm fed up of my stuff being deleted. You're reported from removing my files.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DirkAlexander, Apr 22, 2020.

1. That's it deteling bastard you're sued for hacking into my computer and removing my...

I'm fed up of my stuff being deleted. You're reported from removing my files.

:)

DirkAlexander, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Computer was hacked.

Hi Windy,

There are a few steps that we can apply to remove that malicious software from your computer. Before we proceed with the troubleshooting, we'd like to know the following:

• Do you have other admin user profiles on your computer?
    • Were you able to access desktop screen?
    • Is your computer still connected to a public network?
    Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Laronge Win User

That's it deteling bastard you're sued for hacking into my computer and removing my...

Hacked computer

My computer was hacked and I lost my admin rights. I tried doing a recovery, but that failed. Incomplete. Can't get to lock screen anymore

Any suggestions?

Laronge, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

That's it deteling bastard you're sued for hacking into my computer and removing my...

1. That's it deteling bastard you're sued for hacking into my computer and removing my... - Similar Threads - That's deteling bastard

2. You bastards sabotaged my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You bastards sabotaged my computer: You released an update that caused significant damage to my files that windows doesn't work properly. You gave me more errors and made me not fix them you damaging bastards....
  3. You bastards put errors on my computer

You bastards put errors on my computer: I'm sick of the error game you are playing with me. You're sued for damaging my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-bastards-put-errors-on-my-computer/755baa3f-2d2d-4fa4-8dd3-736cc9c27b3d
  4. You bastards blue screened my computer

You bastards blue screened my computer: You have been sued for blue screening my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-bastards-blue-screened-my-computer/79071f86-e6fa-4b48-946f-050ad787f677
  5. You bastards blue screened my computer

You bastards blue screened my computer: You have a 7000 dollar lawsuit for hacking into my computer and blue screening it you **** bastards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-bastards-blue-screened-my-computer/c2a532d6-6fdc-4076-84cc-f7b851d42152
  6. You're sued for locking my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You're sued for locking my computer: I cannot get past the welcome screen whenever I log on you're definitely sued for suspending my account and preventing me on logging into Windows. Do it again and your company will be reported and may end up gone....
  7. You're sued for putting a timer on my computer

You're sued for putting a timer on my computer: You're sued for putting a timer on my computer which causes it to Blue Screen after 10 minutes you damaging bastard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-putting-a-timer-on-my-computer/102fef4b-8d59-4982-8d8c-3f971dd0d1bd
  8. That's it you're sued for relasing an update that caused damage to my computer

That's it you're sued for relasing an update that caused damage to my computer: You've released an update that causes repeated Blue Screens whenever I start windows. You're sued for property damage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thats-it-youre-sued-for-relasing-an-update-that/ab24793f-176b-4068-9686-ea0f537b20bd
  9. That's it microsoft You're sued

That's it microsoft You're sued: The latest version of windows 10 has slowed my computer to the point it stalls whenever I log on and explorer keeps freezing and crashing along with random blue screens. You're going to court for this because you failed to repair random blue screen errors in the latest...
  10. Thats it you're sued

Thats it you're sued: Due to excessive windows and application crashes, not fixing windows 10 errors in updates and deleting my files you are now sued for that. I am fed up for the amount of problems I have been getting now its too late....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dirtty bastards who hack your computer and phone