Windows 10: That's it microsoft You're sued

Discus and support That's it microsoft You're sued in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The latest version of windows 10 has slowed my computer to the point it stalls whenever I log on and explorer keeps freezing and crashing along with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DirkAlexander, Mar 19, 2020.

1. That's it microsoft You're sued

The latest version of windows 10 has slowed my computer to the point it stalls whenever I log on and explorer keeps freezing and crashing along with random blue screens. You're going to court for this because you failed to repair random blue screen errors in the latest updates and gave me a police record last year.

:)

DirkAlexander, Mar 19, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Microsoft being sued again?

Microsoft is always being sued for something, it's really not worth evening mentioning unless it ends up in court and ends in the prosecutors favor.

niko084, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 19, 2020
  4. lgcdr74 Win User

That's it microsoft You're sued

how do you install the SU-8W bluetooth keyboard?

I got this solved by connecting N80 with SU-8W successfully. Here are the steps:

1. Go to Menu

2. Go to My Own

3. Click on Wireless Keyboard

4. Go to Option

5. Find Keyboards

6. Pick language

7. Done!

Be sure to open your bluetooth connection first and pair SU-8W in BlueTooth Connection list.

Hope this may help!

lgcdr74, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

That's it microsoft You're sued

1. That's it microsoft You're sued - Similar Threads - That's microsoft You're

2. You're sued for too many app crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You're sued for too many app crashes: I am fed up with the werfault.exe showing up when I use or start a program. You're sued for property damage as it's corrupted some of my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-too-many-app-crashes/b29fba32-7de1-41f9-8a93-ca6ac114578d
  3. You're sued for locking my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You're sued for locking my computer: I cannot get past the welcome screen whenever I log on you're definitely sued for suspending my account and preventing me on logging into Windows. Do it again and your company will be reported and may end up gone....
  4. That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates

That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates: I am fed up with windows 10 crashing whenever I attempt to install updates. You've totally broken my computer you bastard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thats-it-youre-sued-for-releasing-faulty-windows/4fab1d9e-af82-4a6c-88e7-d942a6d93852
  5. You're sued for putting a timer on my computer

You're sued for putting a timer on my computer: You're sued for putting a timer on my computer which causes it to Blue Screen after 10 minutes you damaging bastard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-putting-a-timer-on-my-computer/102fef4b-8d59-4982-8d8c-3f971dd0d1bd
  6. That's it you're sued for relasing an update that caused damage to my computer

That's it you're sued for relasing an update that caused damage to my computer: You've released an update that causes repeated Blue Screens whenever I start windows. You're sued for property damage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thats-it-youre-sued-for-relasing-an-update-that/ab24793f-176b-4068-9686-ea0f537b20bd
  7. You're sued for giving me a faulty update

You're sued for giving me a faulty update: Got a blue screen while updating windows. Now you're sued for property damage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-giving-me-a-faulty-update/a8fb1a80-d609-490c-8e71-c23ac0b068f1
  8. You're sued for giving me a blue screen while fixing problems

You're sued for giving me a blue screen while fixing problems: That's it you're sued for giving me a blue screen while I was using my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-giving-me-a-blue-screen-while/6a571d4f-75e9-4047-ab63-5eea636e5922
  9. You're sued for not fixing application crashes and blue screens

You're sued for not fixing application crashes and blue screens: I'm fed up with the constant crashes and BSODs that are recently happening. You are sued for not fixing them in future updates especially the Blue Screen of Death....
  10. Thats it you're sued

Thats it you're sued: Due to excessive windows and application crashes, not fixing windows 10 errors in updates and deleting my files you are now sued for that. I am fed up for the amount of problems I have been getting now its too late....