Windows 10: That's it Mircrosoft and all followers of damaging my computer with faulty updates

Discus and support That's it Mircrosoft and all followers of damaging my computer with faulty updates in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The latest feature update has broken my computer you bastards. Now I'm going to get the whole company fined for property damage and if anyone trys to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DirkAlexander, Jun 10, 2020.

1. That's it Mircrosoft and all followers of damaging my computer with faulty updates

The latest feature update has broken my computer you bastards. Now I'm going to get the whole company fined for property damage and if anyone trys to reply to this message will be sued on the spot. And if you suspend me or do a profile ban then Microsoft will be a dead company as I will take it further.

:)

DirkAlexander, Jun 10, 2020

2. 2017 windows 10 Creator update damaged Homegroup

Hello,
    My name is Daniel and I am having issues with the HOMEGROUP ever since the big update that came at the end of spring for windows 10.

First, my system is as follows:
    there are 4 computers:
    3 windows 10, 64 bits computers Home Edition, hardwired to the modem directly.
    1 laptop windows 10 Home edition, connected wirelessly.

The problem that I have is as follows:
    I have been using "Homegroup" for the past 3 years or so, and it always worked very well.
    But ever since the "Creator's update" released either in April or may 2017, the Homegroup feature is broken.

My main computer which was the one who started the "Homegroup" got updated first, and after that, no other computer sees the homegroup.

However, I need to explain the following:
    My main computer, who started the homegroup, still sees the "old homegroup" as active, AKA Ghost homegroup.
    I have tried to delete it by following the steps here
    Fix issues with the homegroup in Windows 10

Solution 1 – Delete files from PeerNetworking folder

1. Go to c:\windows\serviceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\PeerNetworking.
    2. Delete idstore.sst and move on to Step 3. If deleting idstore.sst doesn’t work, go back to c:\windows\serviceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\PeerNetworking and delete all files and folders in it and go back to Step 3.
    3. Go to the Network Settings and Leave the Homegroup.
    4. Repeat this for all the computers in your network.
    5. Turn off your computers.
    6. Turn on just one, and create a new Homegroup on it.
    7. This Homegroup should be recognized on all of your computers now.

I have followed this step by step. But I cant get rid of the old "homegroup".
    This started to happen only after I upgraded to the "Creators update" and all computers are up to date.

How can I get rid once and for all from this ghost homegroup.

I have the followed the above mentioned steps, in each of the computers in the network. This ghost homegroup still appears and I can't join it, or leave it.

leinad23ec, Jun 10, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond That's it Mircrosoft and all followers of damaging my computer with faulty updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 10, 2020
  4. That's it Mircrosoft and all followers of damaging my computer with faulty updates

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

That's it Mircrosoft and all followers of damaging my computer with faulty updates

1. That's it Mircrosoft and all followers of damaging my computer with faulty updates - Similar Threads - That's Mircrosoft followers

2. Someone else’s email/mircrosoft account is linked my user on my computer, eliminating all...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone else’s email/mircrosoft account is linked my user on my computer, eliminating all...: I let a friend use my computer and they somehow linked their email to my user. That is the highest administrative position currently on my computer. It shows my name but their email. I am having trouble removing this account as when I try to unlink the account it links right...
  3. Someone else’s email/mircrosoft account is linked my user on my computer, eliminating all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone else’s email/mircrosoft account is linked my user on my computer, eliminating all...: I let a friend use my computer and they somehow linked their email to my user. That is the highest administrative position currently on my computer. It shows my name but their email. I am having trouble removing this account as when I try to unlink the account it links right...
  4. Someone else’s email/mircrosoft account is linked my user on my computer, eliminating all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. You had to break my computer with a faulty windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You had to break my computer with a faulty windows update: You released a windows update that has caused damage to my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-had-to-break-my-computer-with-a-faulty-windows/bebeda75-da6c-4ec4-8598-82e92526b29f
  6. My computer keeps getting damaged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer keeps getting damaged: The first problem encountered was at January, 2016. The keys were being entered twice, touchpad not working. Then after 2 years, Alt key being pressed not physically. Keyboard changed. After 6 months again, keyboard changed, RAM upgraded. After 1 year, other jeys such as...
  7. Installing upgrade damaged my computer

Installing upgrade damaged my computer: I spoke to a real live human thursday about my computer and he thought it would fix itself in 24 hrs but it didnt. The phone number he gave me hangs up after giving me this web pg. i have a case # and need to talk to a real person....
  8. You've damaged my computer

You've damaged my computer: You bastards damaged my personal files with blue sreens not being fixed. Block my account and all microsoft teams will go to court and will end up dead like Atari....
  9. Faulty computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Faulty computer: I recently bought a labtop from Microsoft but it has a faulty battery and I cant connect to the I internet. I would like an exchange how do I go about getting one or getting in contact with Microsoft....
  10. Does Clover damage my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does Clover damage my computer?: I casually uploaded the installer file of latest Clover to VirusTotal and I was surprised ! https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8d594ecee059aabea6ccbea8a6beffe684ea1a4a1e99ccb48790c585bd3ced5c/detection Too many engines has detected virus. Is Clover really danger? Does...