Windows 10: That's it you're sued for relasing an update that caused damage to my computer

Discus and support That's it you're sued for relasing an update that caused damage to my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; You've released an update that causes repeated Blue Screens whenever I start windows. You're sued for property damage.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DirkAlexander, Apr 27, 2020.

1. That's it you're sued for relasing an update that caused damage to my computer

You've released an update that causes repeated Blue Screens whenever I start windows. You're sued for property damage.

:)

DirkAlexander, Apr 27, 2020

2. You are sued for property damage

since I repeatedly get errors when trying to fix problems you have hacked into my computer and made sure it fails all the time. You're sued for damaging my computer.

DirkAlexander, Apr 27, 2020
  3. overcast Win User
    Apple iPod can cause hearing damage

Wow no shit? Loud noise can causing hearing damage?!? Who'd have known. Might as well start suing every amplifier manufacturer while we're at it.

overcast, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Anna Bol Win User

That's it you're sued for relasing an update that caused damage to my computer

Internet connection causes computer to loose power.

Hello Cliff,

An outdated network adapter can be one possible reason for this.
    To isolate the issue, kindly provide us these details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • How are you connected to the internet? Is it via Ethernet cable or is it wirelessly connected?
    • Have you installed the latest Windows updates?

To help us diagnose the cause of this error, we would suggest that you follow these steps:

Step 1: Boot into safe mode and check if the issue persists

Safe mode starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and services. To boot into safe mode, kindly follow the steps on this link.

Step 2: If issue does not persist in safe mode, we suggest you to place the computer in clean boot and check which third party application driver is causing the issue.

Follow the steps on this link to
    perform a clean boot.

Note: After troubleshooting, make sure to set the computer to start as usual as mentioned in Step 7 in the above KB article.

We’ll keep an eye out for your response.

Anna Bol, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

That's it you're sued for relasing an update that caused damage to my computer

1. That's it you're sued for relasing an update that caused damage to my computer - Similar Threads - That's you're sued

2. Cannot do gaming without system crashes. You're sued for damage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot do gaming without system crashes. You're sued for damage: This is it I am fed up with the random crashes windows 10 gets from updates you're sued for damaging my computer and users will be sued for hacking into my computer and forcing a Blue Screen....
  3. You're sued for locking my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You're sued for locking my computer: I cannot get past the welcome screen whenever I log on you're definitely sued for suspending my account and preventing me on logging into Windows. Do it again and your company will be reported and may end up gone....
  4. That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates

That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates: I am fed up with windows 10 crashing whenever I attempt to install updates. You've totally broken my computer you bastard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thats-it-youre-sued-for-releasing-faulty-windows/4fab1d9e-af82-4a6c-88e7-d942a6d93852
  5. You're sued for putting a timer on my computer

You're sued for putting a timer on my computer: You're sued for putting a timer on my computer which causes it to Blue Screen after 10 minutes you damaging bastard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-putting-a-timer-on-my-computer/102fef4b-8d59-4982-8d8c-3f971dd0d1bd
  6. That's it deteling bastard you're sued for hacking into my computer and removing my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    That's it deteling bastard you're sued for hacking into my computer and removing my...: I'm fed up of my stuff being deleted. You're reported from removing my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thats-it-deteling-bastard-youre-sued-for-hacking/6d693578-10d1-4f3c-995d-16b74b8c52b2
  7. You're sued for giving me a faulty update

You're sued for giving me a faulty update: Got a blue screen while updating windows. Now you're sued for property damage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-giving-me-a-faulty-update/a8fb1a80-d609-490c-8e71-c23ac0b068f1
  8. You are sued for property damage

You are sued for property damage: since I repeatedly get errors when trying to fix problems you have hacked into my computer and made sure it fails all the time. You're sued for damaging my computer....
  9. That's it microsoft You're sued

That's it microsoft You're sued: The latest version of windows 10 has slowed my computer to the point it stalls whenever I log on and explorer keeps freezing and crashing along with random blue screens. You're going to court for this because you failed to repair random blue screen errors in the latest...
  10. Thats it you're sued

Thats it you're sued: Due to excessive windows and application crashes, not fixing windows 10 errors in updates and deleting my files you are now sued for that. I am fed up for the amount of problems I have been getting now its too late....