Windows 10: That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates

Discus and support That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am fed up with windows 10 crashing whenever I attempt to install updates. You've totally broken my computer you bastard.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DirkAlexander, Apr 29, 2020.

1. That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates

I am fed up with windows 10 crashing whenever I attempt to install updates. You've totally broken my computer you bastard.

:)

DirkAlexander, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Tommy Win User

Type Cover 2 not working with WIndows 10 (Release)

So, after suggesting checking for firmware updates, it does appear there was a firmware release July 23, 2015 that resolves this issue. The step-by-step directions as well as the firmware release history for the Surface Pro 2 can be found here.

Tommy, Apr 29, 2020
  3. You're sued for giving me a faulty update

Got a blue screen while updating windows. Now you're sued for property damage.

DirkAlexander, Apr 29, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates

1. That's it you're sued for releasing faulty windows updates - Similar Threads - That's you're sued

2. You're sued for too many app crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You're sued for too many app crashes: I am fed up with the werfault.exe showing up when I use or start a program. You're sued for property damage as it's corrupted some of my files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-too-many-app-crashes/b29fba32-7de1-41f9-8a93-ca6ac114578d
  3. You're sued for locking my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    You're sued for locking my computer: I cannot get past the welcome screen whenever I log on you're definitely sued for suspending my account and preventing me on logging into Windows. Do it again and your company will be reported and may end up gone....
  4. You're sued for putting a timer on my computer

You're sued for putting a timer on my computer: You're sued for putting a timer on my computer which causes it to Blue Screen after 10 minutes you damaging bastard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-putting-a-timer-on-my-computer/102fef4b-8d59-4982-8d8c-3f971dd0d1bd
  5. That's it you're sued for relasing an update that caused damage to my computer

That's it you're sued for relasing an update that caused damage to my computer: You've released an update that causes repeated Blue Screens whenever I start windows. You're sued for property damage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thats-it-youre-sued-for-relasing-an-update-that/ab24793f-176b-4068-9686-ea0f537b20bd
  6. You're sued for giving me a faulty update

You're sued for giving me a faulty update: Got a blue screen while updating windows. Now you're sued for property damage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youre-sued-for-giving-me-a-faulty-update/a8fb1a80-d609-490c-8e71-c23ac0b068f1
  7. That's it microsoft You're sued

That's it microsoft You're sued: The latest version of windows 10 has slowed my computer to the point it stalls whenever I log on and explorer keeps freezing and crashing along with random blue screens. You're going to court for this because you failed to repair random blue screen errors in the latest...
  8. You're sued for not fixing application crashes and blue screens

You're sued for not fixing application crashes and blue screens: I'm fed up with the constant crashes and BSODs that are recently happening. You are sued for not fixing them in future updates especially the Blue Screen of Death....
  9. Thats it you're sued

Thats it you're sued: Due to excessive windows and application crashes, not fixing windows 10 errors in updates and deleting my files you are now sued for that. I am fed up for the amount of problems I have been getting now its too late....
  10. Will Microsoft ever be sued for destroying our PCs with faulty updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Microsoft ever be sued for destroying our PCs with faulty updates?: Just needs leaving town for Christmas vaca, I allowed the windows 10 update to run. It did the "please do not shut of your pc" update countdown. Everything went ok as it was already in shut down mode. Once it shut down, I turned of the power strip and went or of state for a...