Windows 10: that's my mini dumbs. i want to know bsod reason and which driver is bad thanks

Discus and support that's my mini dumbs. i want to know bsod reason and which driver is bad thanks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; thats mediafire link to minidumps help me http://www.mediafire.com/folder/b97bp6ywc7nrk/minidump... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by amnhmx, Apr 6, 2020.

1. amnhmx Win User

that's my mini dumbs. i want to know bsod reason and which driver is bad thanks

thats mediafire link to minidumps help me

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/b97bp6ywc7nrk/minidump

:)

amnhmx, Apr 6, 2020
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    that's my mini dumbs. i want to know bsod reason and which driver is bad thanks [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Apr 6, 2020
  3. DEN
    den Win User
    BSoDS on newly built PC

Since it is my first time, i did not know that there is a vendors approved list. and it is not. is that the reason for my BSODS?

4. that's my mini dumbs. i want to know bsod reason and which driver is bad thanks

Bad Pool Header, Driver related crashes, BSOD whiel gaming

Hi

I have recently upgraded my hardware to Intel Skylake platform, complete system build is linked below via pcpartpicker website
    Intel Core i7-6700K, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti (2-Way SLI), Phanteks Enthoo Pro - 2016 - prashant9700s Saved Part List - PCPartPicker

Once I complete my build, there were no errors or BSOD but once I started rendering 4K videos, I faced freezes and BSODs, things got worst when I started playing latest game : Rise of the Tomb Raider in 4K and 2K resolutions !

I had few BSOD crashes : Drivers related crashes (which I don't remember drivers reference), then most recently it was one was Bad Pool Header one while in gaming session

I also had bad memory error but since my RAM sticks are brand new, I don't think so it is causing it but anyway to ensure it is not the case I ran Mem test 86 for required runs of test and nothing came up regarding RAM sticks

I have attached system report as suggested by your forum here, so please let me know what could be the reason for these BSOD ?

Thank you

Prashant
    Attachment 62361

prohdgaming, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

that's my mini dumbs. i want to know bsod reason and which driver is bad thanks

1. that's my mini dumbs. i want to know bsod reason and which driver is bad thanks - Similar Threads - that's mini dumbs

2. BSOD Issues, I suspect a driver problem but do not know which driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issues, I suspect a driver problem but do not know which driver: I have been having BSOD issues recently, usually when starting up laptop or when running idle. Have gotten message on blue screen saying driver_power_state_failure, Kmode_exception_not_handled, page_fault in nonpage_area. Here is the logs for the most recent blue screens, any...
  3. BSOD Issues, I suspect a driver problem but do not know which driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Issues, I suspect a driver problem but do not know which driver: I have been having BSOD issues recently, usually when starting up laptop or when running idle. Have gotten message on blue screen saying driver_power_state_failure, Kmode_exception_not_handled, page_fault in nonpage_area. Here is the logs for the most recent blue screens, any...
  4. Random BSOD - Help with Mini-Dump Please & Thank You

Random BSOD - Help with Mini-Dump Please & Thank You: Hello,I was wondering if someone could assist me and have a look at my Mini-Dump. I am experiencing frequent crashes with no apparent cause. I have no idea what I am looking at within the Mini-Dump data so was hoping for some assistance please.I have attached the hyperlink to...
  5. Random BSOD - Help with Mini-Dump Please & Thank You

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD - Help with Mini-Dump Please & Thank You: Hello,I was wondering if someone could assist me and have a look at my Mini-Dump. I am experiencing frequent crashes with no apparent cause. I have no idea what I am looking at within the Mini-Dump data so was hoping for some assistance please.I have attached the hyperlink to...
  6. Random BSOD - Help with Mini-Dump Please & Thank You

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Bad driver causing BSOD

Bad driver causing BSOD: Hi there,I need help in identifying the bad driver causing the BSOD. I'm not a techy person so I'm having difficulties. Thank you in advance!My PC: Ryzen 5 3600X 16GB RAM DDR4 HyperX 2666Mhz TUF B450M-PRO GAMING Motherboard Galax GTX 1660 FSP Hyper K 500W PSU 240 GB SSD and...
  8. I don't know which driver to choose

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know which driver to choose: I have an asus vivobook s15 laptop and and I have done a clean install of windows 10 on it. The problem is when I go to the asus website to download the drivers, I can see that those proposed on it seems to be older version than the drivers windows update installed already....
  9. New instal, BSOD with CLIPSP.sys, which driver is bad?

New instal, BSOD with CLIPSP.sys, which driver is bad?: I have reinstalled windows 10 from a usb about a dozen times now and really am only able to create an account. I keep getting the BSOD with the CLIPSP.sys when trying to log into the OS. I have tried rebooting into safe mode and manually updating driers using the...
  10. I ran Driver Verifier but I don't know which driver is casuing BSOD. Please help!

I ran Driver Verifier but I don't know which driver is casuing BSOD. Please help!: I ran Driver Verifier to check which driver is causing my computer to malfunction. When I reboot my computer to activate Driver Verifier, it just blue screened with the stop code, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION. It repeated until the system tried automatic repair. I...