Windows 10: The 0% Update/Download problem

Discus and support The 0% Update/Download problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I go to "Update & Security" in Settings and go to Windows Update, it says that the Updates are available, but the status of the features always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Markoni_550, Jan 10, 2023.

1. The 0% Update/Download problem

When I go to "Update & Security" in Settings and go to Windows Update, it says that the Updates are available, but the status of the features always stays at 0% and it won't update. The same thing with Microsoft store, when I try to Update or Download an app it always stays at 0%, than after some time it says that the Update/Download is started again, and the cycle never ends! Is there a solution to this problem?

:)

Markoni_550, Jan 10, 2023
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jan 10, 2023
  3. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Please run the Windows Update Troubleshooter:
    Wenn Eis Kunst imitiert
    Please provide the exact details of any problem it reports as not fixed.

Sumit Dhiman, Jan 10, 2023
  4. TomStrong Win User

The 0% Update/Download problem

Downloading updates stuck at 0%

Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available:

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3105213).

The 0% Update/Download problem [​IMG]

TomStrong, Jan 10, 2023
Thema:

The 0% Update/Download problem

1. The 0% Update/Download problem - Similar Threads - Update Download problem

2. Downloading of Windows Updates hangs by 0%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading of Windows Updates hangs by 0%: My PC is unable to download windows updates. They al hangs by 0%I've tried all the suggested fixes, all of them beyond my understanding, to no availDoesn't seem to be one fix that works for all unfortunatelyAny assistance from anyone who's fixed this would be very...
  3. The 0% Update/Download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The 0% Update/Download problem: When I go to "Update & Security" in Settings and go to Windows Update, it says that the Updates are available, but the status of the features always stays at 0% and it won't update. The same thing with Microsoft store, when I try to Update or Download an app it always stays...
  4. The 0% Update/Download problem

The 0% Update/Download problem: When I go to "Update & Security" in Settings and go to Windows Update, it says that the Updates are available, but the status of the features always stays at 0% and it won't update. The same thing with Microsoft store, when I try to Update or Download an app it always stays...
  5. Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%: For the past few days, I've been trying update my windows to the newest version. It is not a major update or anything however because of that I can't play a few games that I love to play. I tried every possible way from stopping and starting the windows update service to...
  6. Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Download Stuck at 0%: For the past few days, I've been trying update my windows to the newest version. It is not a major update or anything however because of that I can't play a few games that I love to play. I tried every possible way from stopping and starting the windows update service to...
  7. Windows Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading

Windows Updates Stuck at 0% Downloading: System DetailsWindows 10 ProfessionalWinver 1803 OS Build 17134.1304What I Have TriedI tried everything here except for resorting to the Windows Media Creation Tool and it did not work. Windows update issues - Microsoft CommunityI tried everything here and it did not work....
  8. windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.: It is stuck on cumulative update for windows 21H1, KB5006670. I did not approve nor had any prior notice of this update. Why is it automatically being installed and why has the downloading stopped at 0%? I don't believe this update is intended for my computer. How to fix this...
  9. windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows update stuck at 'downloading 0%'.: It is stuck on cumulative update for windows 21H1, KB5006670. I did not approve nor had any prior notice of this update. Why is it automatically being installed and why has the downloading stopped at 0%? I don't believe this update is intended for my computer. How to fix this...
  10. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading updates stuck at 0%: Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available: Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688). Cumulative...