Windows 10: The 0x800706D9 error occurring while trying to either update or download Microsoft OneNote...

Discus and support The 0x800706D9 error occurring while trying to either update or download Microsoft OneNote... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It’s been driving me insane for a day or so; I’ve already tried to—no avail: reset both applications; use the Windows Update and Windows Store apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ADevoteeForYourHeart, Jun 27, 2020.

1. The 0x800706D9 error occurring while trying to either update or download Microsoft OneNote...

It’s been driving me insane for a day or so; I’ve already tried to—no avail:

• reset both applications;
    • use the Windows Update and Windows Store apps troubleshooter;
    • uninstall and reinstall Microsoft OneNote for Windows 10 (I obviously can’t download it back now, though);
    • set the Storage Service, Windows Defender Firewall, and Windows Update services to ‘Automatic;’
    • reset Microsoft Store via CMD;
    • uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Store via Windows Powershell;
    • restart my laptop.

Contrarily, all the other miscellaneous Microsoft Store applications have been functioning without a hitch per usual.

submitted by /u/ADevoteeForYourHeart
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ADevoteeForYourHeart, Jun 27, 2020
  2. jds63 Win User
    jds63, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Mail and Calendar not working - 0x800706d9

I have the same problem and your after trying your suggestions I am still in the same situation. None of my email accounts are listed in my windows 10 mail tile, the sync option is blanked out and when I try to add any of my email accounts: either gmail
    or outlook I receive the error message 0x800706d9. Any help would be appreciated.

Jason Masih, Jun 27, 2020
  4. The 0x800706D9 error occurring while trying to either update or download Microsoft OneNote...

Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

The 0x800706D9 error occurring while trying to either update or download Microsoft OneNote...

1. The 0x800706D9 error occurring while trying to either update or download Microsoft OneNote... - Similar Threads - 0x800706D9 error occurring

2. Microsoft Store download error: Code: 0x800706D9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store download error: Code: 0x800706D9: I am unable to download/install apps from the Microsoft StoreClicking on the 'Get' button starts an attempt to download the app resulting in the button turning to 'Retry' stating "There has been an error. See details". Details, "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this...
  3. Microsoft Store download error: Code: 0x800706D9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store download error: Code: 0x800706D9: I am unable to download/install apps from the Microsoft StoreClicking on the 'Get' button starts an attempt to download the app resulting in the button turning to 'Retry' stating "There has been an error. See details". Details, "Something unexpected happened. Reporting this...
  4. error 0x800706D9 while trying to install OneNote for windows 10 from window 10 store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    error 0x800706D9 while trying to install OneNote for windows 10 from window 10 store: my OneNote suddenly wasn't opening which is a different topic and I uninstalled it from PowerShell hoping to reinstall it but now I'm getting this error when it is trying to install it. tried every solution on internet so far including the storage services it's all on...
  5. 0x800706D9 - Download OneNote in MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x800706D9 - Download OneNote in MS Store: As you see on the title, I still hardly figure out what causes this error and how I can fix it. I tried to search for a solution on the Internet, but not much. Until now, I have followed this website...
  6. Microsoft store is giving me issues updating Error code 0x800706D9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store is giving me issues updating Error code 0x800706D9: So I've been having this problem for a few months now, and I'm done. I need help fixing it. I've checked out a lot of forums and videos and contacting Microsoft directly, but I've had no luck so far. I'm open to any and all suggestions/tips.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Error 0x800706d9

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Error 0x800706d9: This error is preventing updates...what's recommended? RECOMMENED FIXES are for Windows 7 • Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows Insider Preview and Server Technical Preview x64 - March 2016 (KB890830) - Error 0x800706d9 Please help *Banghead 44308
  8. Windows Update error 0x800706d9

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update error 0x800706d9: So a few days ago I started having issues with Windows Update. It attempts to download but fails after a few seconds. I had security updates to Visual C++, as well as the 1511 Cumulative Update. I kept getting an error message for all three, something like this: • Cumulative...
  9. Can not update any app with Error 0x800706D9

Can not update any app with Error 0x800706D9: I got this error when checking update for apps after quite a long time. Windows already updated to latest. And Windows Firewall enable all the time (cause' someone said this is the reason but seems not) How should I deal with this? [img] 67897
  10. Error Code 0x800706D9 when trying to install apps

Error Code 0x800706D9 when trying to install apps: I recently re-installed Windows 10 for the anniversary update and was planning to install some of the apps I used to have. The downloads for most apps went through perfectly, but near the end I started to get this error code. [img] 59443
Tags: