Windows 10: The "About:*******" Pages in MS Edge.

Discus and support The "About:*******" Pages in MS Edge. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, Not sure if I describing what I am looking for correctly. I was told yesterday by a large financial institution, that I need to make changes to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Geoff Daniell, Jun 30, 2016.

1. The "About:*******" Pages in MS Edge.

Hi,

Not sure if I describing what I am looking for correctly. I was told yesterday by a large financial institution, that I need to make changes to the settting listed on the "about:flags" page, accessed by opening a new tab, and typing in "about:flags".

A series of options are then listed which if you make any changes, requires the Edge browser to restart.

Is there a reference anyone has about these settings and any other "about: *****" settings there may be on MS Edge please?

:)

Geoff Daniell, Jun 30, 2016
  2. tincanguy Win User

No print button showing.

When trying to print using windows 10/Edge, the print button that should show in the lower left edge of the page to be printed is not visible. If I click on a blank area about 1/2" in from the left edge and 1/2" above the bottom edge, it will print,
    Obviously that is where the print button should be showing but it isn't. Please MS, fix this. It took a Tech from Canon to discover this omission.

tincanguy, Jun 30, 2016
  3. mbwbusa Win User
    MS-Edge -viewing/ resizing web pages constantly

It's a problem with Edge not my video driver! My solution is to use Firefox like I have!! These change they made to Edge from Internet explore are the problem not my video driver

mbwbusa, Jun 30, 2016
  4. The "About:*******" Pages in MS Edge.

Hi the only time I see about
    Is when I go to settings after an update to find out what version the App has been updated to
    But not come up against it otherwise

hTconeM9user, Jun 30, 2016
  5. Cliff S New Member
    The ones in Edge are for Developers(web site devs) and Experimental features.
    They are also different depending on which build you are on(current, insider fast or slow....etc.)
    A large financial institution has now idea about browsers.
    What do you exactly need activated?

The "About:*******"  Pages in MS Edge. [​IMG]

Cliff S, Jun 30, 2016
  6. ARC1020 Win User
    ARC1020, Jun 30, 2016
  7. That is the point. I did not make any changes to the settings because I was convinced the problem lay with the sw they were using and not with the browser. The battle continues, hence why I thought maybe it would be a good idea to try and understand where they are coming from.

Geoff Daniell, Jun 30, 2016
  8. The "About:*******" Pages in MS Edge.

Geoff Daniell, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

The "About:*******" Pages in MS Edge.

1. The "About:*******" Pages in MS Edge. - Similar Threads - ******* Pages Edge

2. MS Edge startup page cannot be changed after 21H1

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge startup page cannot be changed after 21H1: Hi ALL, I just got updated to 21H1 and all is ok except i now find that when starting MS Edge instead of going to the page I've specified (news.google.com) it starts up at the MS Start page. If I click on the Home icon it does go to the page I want but not when Edge starts...
  3. MS Edge startup page cannot be changed after 21H1

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Edge startup page cannot be changed after 21H1: Hi ALL, I just got updated to 21H1 and all is ok except i now find that when starting MS Edge instead of going to the page I've specified (news.google.com) it starts up at the MS Start page. If I click on the Home icon it does go to the page I want but not when Edge starts...
  4. About ms edge update

in Browsers and Email
    About ms edge update: My ms edge automatic update to latest version 90.0.818.46 without asking when i click on "about ms edge". Download updates over metered connections is off. Is there anyway to disable auto update ? 178305
  5. MS Edge browser often refreshes page while browsing

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge browser often refreshes page while browsing: It has become a pain with the Edge browser refreshing. It happens when I move to the "next page" that's not the end of the world, but often the refresh brings me back to the starting page. Searched for others having the same issue, and it looks like I am alone. Chrome...
  6. MS Edge browser often refreshes page while browsing

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Edge browser often refreshes page while browsing: It has become a pain with the Edge browser refreshing. It happens when I move to the "next page" that's not the end of the world, but often the refresh brings me back to the starting page. Searched for others having the same issue, and it looks like I am alone. Chrome...
  7. Ms edge new tab page.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms edge new tab page.: In windows 1607 ms edge does not have an option to make google.com the new tab page. Does anyone know how to do this. Henry Attachment 95508 59826
  8. Ms edge home page.

in Browsers and Email
    Ms edge home page.: I set google.com to open edge with, but when I click on home button default page comes up. How do I set home button to go to google.com? Henry 58969
  9. How to send a suggestion to Microsoft about MS Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    How to send a suggestion to Microsoft about MS Edge.: I have tried to send a suggestion to Microsoft about MS Edge, however all sites I find are more like forums. Does Microsoft even have something like a suggestion box? My suggestion is to allow add blockers to work when in private window. Firefox does this so why not MS...
  10. Quest about add page number in Ms office 2016 :(

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Quest about add page number in Ms office 2016 :(: How can I start page numbering on any page but not on the first page ? [img] [img] 32783