Windows 10: The access history in hive cleared

Discus and support The access history in hive cleared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I had this in event viewer: Kernel-General16: "the access history in hive cleared Windowspowershell etc etc " My Windows 10 is 1809 and 9900K... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xxx123, Jun 3, 2019.

1. xxx123 Win User

The access history in hive cleared

Hello. I had this in event viewer: Kernel-General16: "the access history in hive cleared Windowspowershell etc etc "

My Windows 10 is 1809 and 9900K stock.

In this time Battlefield 5 crashed without error in event log. Just exitted to desktop itself.

My question. That crash can be related to that Kernel-General16: "the access history in hive cleared Windowspowershell etc etc " or that doesnt matter?

:)

xxx123, Jun 3, 2019

2. Clear history in music + videos

So if you have a history item you want off that list, the only option you currently have at this time is to play other items. As they appear in the list, the older history items will scroll off the list.

I would ask that you consider offering your thoughts at the official suggestion box and hopefully someone on the team will push to have that implemented.

I can tell you that they DO READ THEM and your input would be valuable.

Feature suggestions can be made at
    windowsphone.uservoice.com

You could also use the Suggestion Box app to post suggestions & feature requests for wp8 from your windows
    phone

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    Clearing Cortana's Pick Up Where You Left Off History?...

Hi,

You can follow the steps given below to clear Cortana's search history on your computer:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy.
    • On the left side of the window, look for Speech, inking & typing.
    • Click Stop getting to know me.
    • You will get a popup notification that will clear suggestions, just click
      Turn off
    • If you wish to make Cortana record again suggestions for you moving forward after clearing the history, you can turn it on again by clicking
      Get to know me.

Kindly give us feedback if this helped you with your concern.

Nick Dich, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Ernie San Win User

edge clear history

We appreciate your patience. Have you tried clearing your temporary files and restart your computer? If not, we suggest the troubleshooting steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type %temp%.
    • Hit Enter.
    • Press Ctrl A, to highlight everything.
    • Hit Delete.
    Let us know the result.

Ernie San, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

1. The access history in hive cleared - Similar Threads - access history hive

2. Windows Explorer - Clear File Explorer History, does not clear history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer - Clear File Explorer History, does not clear history: In Windows 11 Enterprise Edition when going to:Win+EThree DotsOptionsTab "General"Section "Privacy"Button "Clear"The expectation is that using the Clear button will erase all File Explorer History. However when pressing the Clear button nothing is being erased and all files...
  3. How to clear controlled Folder Access in Block History Protection History

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to clear controlled Folder Access in Block History Protection History: I am having trouble clearing my controlled folder access block history. I know of the method of deleting the Service folder by going into ProgramData/Mircosoft/WindowsDefener/Scans/History by deleting the files under CacheManager and turning real time protection on and off,...
  4. How to clear controlled Folder Access in Block History Protection History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to clear controlled Folder Access in Block History Protection History: I am having trouble clearing my controlled folder access block history. I know of the method of deleting the Service folder by going into ProgramData/Mircosoft/WindowsDefener/Scans/History by deleting the files under CacheManager and turning real time protection on and off,...
  5. How to clear controlled Folder Access in Block History Protection History

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Clear Controlled Folder Access Block History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clear Controlled Folder Access Block History: I am having trouble clearing my controlled folder access block history. I am aware of the method of deleting the Service folder in Windows Defender/History and turning real time protection on and off, but this does nothing for me. Neither does clearing the windows defender...
  7. Clear Search History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clear Search History: I don't mean Bing or Google. I refer to the word search from within File History. In the upper right corner. As I remember, I used to be able to hover over an item in the drop down list and hit the Delete key....
  8. clearing search history not clearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    clearing search history not clearing: I have tried the *** under history I still have search data. I have tried logging onto Microsoft to clear but the history still remains How do I clear this search history and keep it from storing?...
  9. Clear web history

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clear web history: How do I completely clear the web browsing history on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clear-web-history/eb2401c4-163d-44bb-9cc9-771151d26339
  10. The access history in hive cleared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The access history in hive cleared: Hello. I had this in event viewer: Kernel-General16: "the access history in hive cleared Windowspowershell etc etc " My Windows 10 is 1809 and 9900K stock. In this time Battlefield 5 crashed without error in event log. Just exitted to desktop itself. My question. That...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the access history in hive

2. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

3. the access history in hive was cleared

4. access history in hive cleared,
  5. event viewer 16 access history in hive cleared,
  6. wondows 10 the access history was cleared,
  7. windows hive cleared,
  8. access history in hive was cleared,
  9. Googling The access history in hive