Windows 10: The "Activate Windows" message never goes away.

Discus and support The "Activate Windows" message never goes away. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The "Activate Windows" message never goes away. I have activated windows repeatedly but the message always comes back. Thanks. Dennis... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DennyMoyes, Aug 20, 2019.

1. The "Activate Windows" message never goes away.

The "Activate Windows" message never goes away. I have activated windows repeatedly but the message always comes back.

Thanks.

Dennis

:)

DennyMoyes, Aug 20, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Aug 20, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

The "Activate Windows" message never goes away.

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

The "Activate Windows" message never goes away.

1. The "Activate Windows" message never goes away. - Similar Threads - Activate message never

2. Windows Activation went away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation went away: My windows is no longer active. When I turned on my computer today the registration for my Windows went away. Also, the troubleshooting does not work. It cannot find my product key even though I've had windows for about five years....
  3. Windows Activation went away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation went away: My windows is no longer active. When I turned on my computer today the registration for my Windows went away. Also, the troubleshooting does not work. It cannot find my product key even though I've had windows for about five years....
  4. Destination Folder Access Denied: You need permission to perform this action Never goes away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Destination Folder Access Denied: You need permission to perform this action Never goes away: Hello,I am trying to copy a folder into another folder in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps, I know the risks involved with doing this and I am sure I want to continue. However, no matter what I do, this "Destination Folder Access Denied" error never goes away. I have given myself...
  5. Randomly getting activate Windows when its activated and it goes away on restart error...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Randomly getting activate Windows when its activated and it goes away on restart error...: [ATTACH] I have no clue why this is happening. I just start up my computer and like 3 hours or so later I get an "Activate Windows". [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And TroubleShooter does nothing. does anyone know how to fix this? it also goes away on restart. error code :...
  6. Random encounters with "activate windows" message sometimes. It goes away on restarting.pls...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random encounters with "activate windows" message sometimes. It goes away on restarting.pls...: submitted by /u/binallaadeen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eypxx7/random_encounters_with_activate_windows_message/
  7. "Repairing Disk Errors" during restart. Never goes away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Repairing Disk Errors" during restart. Never goes away: [IMG] Every time I boot up my laptop, this message appears, and I cannot get rid of it. I have tried the press f12 thing, and still nothing. How should I approach this problem? Thank you!...
  8. Cortana goes away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana goes away: I've been running Windows 10 for about a week and I enjoy the quick access to Bing search. But frequently, usually after an overnight hibernation, Cortana simply becomes "unavailable". I click on the box and nothing happens! I have to reboot the machine to get it working...
  9. The Win 10 Problem That Never Goes Away: Context Menu Inconsistency

in Windows 10 News
    The Win 10 Problem That Never Goes Away: Context Menu Inconsistency: [img] Microsoft yet to address context menu inconsistency issue Microsoft tried to tweak Windows 10 in such a way that it would be capable of offering a fresh feeling everywhere you look, so the company redesigned the key features of the operating system, seeking...
  10. Service control manager errors never goes away Persisting errors zeez

in Windows 10 Support
    Service control manager errors never goes away Persisting errors zeez: You are about too read a bad english. and i am really sorry about it i am not native english speaker Just installed window 10 th2 and few other software didn't upgrade it just did a clean install of it but service control manger errors never goes away See the below...