Windows 10: the ads are frozen on microsoft solitaire collection all games. one ad is the jewels of...

Discus and support the ads are frozen on microsoft solitaire collection all games. one ad is the jewels of... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ads are frozen and no sound on all games of Microsoft Solitaire Collection, so it is impossible to play daily challenges.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jfrancko, Oct 6, 2020.

1. jfrancko Win User

the ads are frozen on microsoft solitaire collection all games. one ad is the jewels of...

ads are frozen and no sound on all games of Microsoft Solitaire Collection, so it is impossible to play daily challenges.

:)

jfrancko, Oct 6, 2020
  2. jfrancko Win User

ads on Microsoft Solitaire collection

The ads on Microsoft Solitaire collection, in Mahjong, are not running and there is no way to get out of them, therefore, no way to play the daily challenges. can you fix this? also, the sound is not working on the games in the collection. Can you fix
    that too?

jfrancko, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Ads on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

On Dec 23 I paid $14.99 to delete ads from the solitaire game collection. The charge is pending on my credit card. However, an error message popped up (0x80070490) that said something went wrong on your end. The ads continue. Even tried to pay again, but
    a message says I've already paid. Customer support and xbox support could not help, but sent me here. Un-installing and re-installing the solitaire collection did not fix the problem. Canyou help?

NicoleGara, Oct 7, 2020
  4. WKS999 Win User

the ads are frozen on microsoft solitaire collection all games. one ad is the jewels of...

Ads in MS Solitaire collection

I just wonder, is there anyone out there who may have figured out how to remove/eliminate the confounded ads in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

How annoying. Any help would be appreciated, I like the games, but do not need nor want the ads.

Thanks

WKS999, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

1. the ads are frozen on microsoft solitaire collection all games. one ad is the jewels of... - Similar Threads - ads are frozen

2. Ads in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ads in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Is there any way to filter game ads while playing solitaire? One in particular is so suggestive it is very offensive. I paid for my Microsoft devise, I buy an annual subscription to 365, why should I have to pay for ad free, insulting free solitaire ?...
  3. Ads in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ads in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Is there any way to filter game ads while playing solitaire? One in particular is so suggestive it is very offensive. I paid for my Microsoft devise, I buy an annual subscription to 365, why should I have to pay for ad free, insulting free solitaire ?...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Offensive Ads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Offensive Ads: Hello,I play a lot of solitaire and can't afford to pay for getting it "ad-free". I don't even sign into any account. I'm fine with just knowing my most simple stats.For the most part I don't mind having to watch an ad or two but I draw the line at offensive ads: ads showing...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Offensive Ads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Offensive Ads: Hello,I play a lot of solitaire and can't afford to pay for getting it "ad-free". I don't even sign into any account. I'm fine with just knowing my most simple stats.For the most part I don't mind having to watch an ad or two but I draw the line at offensive ads: ads showing...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Ads not loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Ads not loading: For several weeks now, the Ads in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection are often failing to load or don't have a close button when finished running forcing me to kill the application and relaunch. This started after a recent Win10 update. Get your updates fixed and working...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Pesky Ads!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Pesky Ads!: Hi, I am sure you have all experienced those very annoying ads which pop up in Microsoft Solitaire Collection! To help eliminate around 80-90% of these ads showing, my suggestion is to tap the "ESC" button on your keyboard continuously. Then most disappear! 175945
  8. ads on Microsoft Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ads on Microsoft Solitaire collection: The ads on Microsoft Solitaire collection, in Mahjong, are not running and there is no way to get out of them, therefore, no way to play the daily challenges. can you fix this? also, the sound is not working on the games in the collection. Can you fix that too?...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection & Ads

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection & Ads: Hello, I'd like to ask, what is the point of having adverts in Solitaire, when it's just black or white screen with some music every time. Is it supposed to be just "some random nuisance" to bother people and force them to buy it? Thank you for your answer....
  10. Today's ad in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Today's ad in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I just wanted to communicate that I found today's ad inappropriate. It is not a family-friendly ad. I hope it is removed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/todays-ad-in-the-microsoft-solitaire-collection/7a407ff6-fa6f-42dd-bd1f-a1ed5c0cb7d6"